Decent creme.

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is a decent creme, but has an unpleasant fragrance and has done no wonders to my skin. Derma e cremes are unbeatable. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Light and Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

This night creme is slightly heavier than the regular creme but is still very light. It has a pleasant herbal smell that reminds me of Provence. My skin looks brighter but I think that is because I use the entire product line morning and night. Would highly recommend.

From Ireland

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

Im very happy with the product, it`s very light and smooth, non greasy but still needs a very small amount. Would definitely buy again. Thanks to iherb for it.

Great, Great, Great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for a few weeks now and I love it! I use an additional night cream (have dry skin), and only use this 3-4 times a week, but can see a difference! My face just looks "fresher." I sometimes have used it during the day, with my day cream. Also, it is NOT greasy, very light scent, and comes in a nice pump bottle, so no waste. I just love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love these products! Makes my skin soft and smooth, and I can tell tell the wrinkles are getting harder to detect ;)

very good eye cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

Makes also dark circles in your eyes fade away

Fantastic Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about fifteen years and absolutely love it. I busy the "Night Creme", but use it as a day moisturizer under my eye make-up. The best price I have found is on iHerb and after placing my order, it was to my home in less than a week.

Great product/great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought several Avalon Organics items at once. They have left my face noticeably softer. I didn't have any reaction to the products and they have a nice light scent. Definitely worth buying.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

Keeps my face almost wrinkle free.

Happy days!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product, absorbs well .aftr using this product for 2 weeks I am noticing a reduction in my 43 year old wrinkles and fine lines. Will definTely repurchase.