No beeswax & keeps lips super moist

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

One of the very few lip balms out there without beeswax. I recently figured out the the weird puffy reaction I was getting to my lip balms was due to beeswax. I have only found 3 products out of hundreds that do not have beeswax and this is one. Also it keeps my lips super soft and moist. Love the orange scent/ flavor. If you happen to eat it by mistake it tastes good.

great for sensitive lips

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on March 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

i ordered this for my colleague, she reverted back that this lip balm moisturizes her lips without leaving them too sticky or oily. For the record, she always have a swollen lips problem when applying be it lipsticks or other lip balm. 5 star for this.

Repeated purchase of mine!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

Nourishing & good scent. Natural feeling on lips.

Avalon Organics, Vitamin C Soothing Lip Balm, .25 oz(7 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this for years. One of the best lip balms for winter weather!

Smells nice

Posted by filmoyster on November 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

A little waxy, but I like the wide stick for fast application. The smell is very nice.

Works pretty well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

Living just below the Arctic Circle I am constantly battling dry, chapped lips and so am on a continual quest to find a suitable lip balm. I do find this balm very soothing and moisturizing but the feeling does not last as long as I would like.

new formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the vitamin c soothing lip balm for about 8 years now and always purchased several tubes at a time when I could find them. I ran out and saw this on your website which pictured the original product. However, I received the reformulated product which has a slightly different label as well (it is vitamin c renewal soothing lip balm) and alas not as moisturizing. I have to use this more often and the more I use it the drier my lips seem to be. Am very disappointed Avalon Organics would redo what was once such a great lip balm.

Lip balm that does the job

Posted by MarjiMum on December 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

So many lip balms either feel heavy and gluggy on the lips or just disappear without doing anything. This balm from Avalon Organics definately works. It is not overly shiny so it can be worn in the daytime and I always put it on at bedtime and wake up with smoother lips.

Good product

Posted by toffee on November 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

A nice tasting lip balm with mild sweet orange flavour. The best part of this product is the thickeness of the stick, one quick glide along the lips is sufficient with each application. Love it!!

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quite moisturize , I like it