nice moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used Estee Lauder products for years but I want to use more natural skin care products. I was overwhelmed by all the choices. I have purchased a body wash from this company that I like and thought I would try the moisturizer. I like it a lot. It isn't heavy and absorbs quickly into the skin. The downside for me will be in the winter when I will need a stronger moisturizer due to the severe winters here in northern Illinois. But for the summer I like this product for my 50+ age skin.

Superior product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

This cream is the best I have experienced of its type. It has a beautiful fragrance and is readily absorbed. More importantly it provides a flattering gloss and is compatible with makeup.

I really wanted this to work...

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been so happy with other products from Avalon, and hoped this would be a good cream for me. Not so! I had a very strong allergic reaction! My skin burned and was tomatored and soooo sore, for hours after the application. It's supposedly made for sensitive skin, but it was extremely painful and gave me a longlasting rash.... Be careful the first time you try this if you have sensitive skin...

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

strong offensive smell, which seems very un-natural. had to give away.

My favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this moisturizer for years and can't imagine changing.

Love this moisturizer!

Posted by existentialevolution on December 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using these for years and will continue to do so. Natural and chemical free always wins in my book and they are really effective!

Nice, nice baby...

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

Lovely texture - good basic product for general moisturising - drier skin may need something heavier.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

Someone had said this was `heavily scented` and I thought I would actually enjoy the strong Lavender scent. But what I found was the Lavender scent is very chemical/ fake smelling, like what I would imagine a lavender detergent to smell like. As a cream it`s just average.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it.

Especial para el día. Aromaterapia para tu rostro.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es una crema deliciosa para el día, especial para maquillarte después, colocar tu protector solar. Aroma delicioso a lavanda, ingredientes premium. Muy rica crema ....Me encantan los productos Avalon, seguiré comprando y probando otros. Saludos desde Santiago de Chile.