No fishy taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nutra Sea Omega-3 has a pleasant taste (it doesn't remind me of the harbor!), delivery has always been very prompt, and it came recommended by nutritionist and blogger Yuri Elkaim in his research article on omega-3 supplements so I feel assured that the product is free of contamination and delivers the maximum bioavailability of omega-3 EFAs.

great product

Posted by angelovski on December 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

also Thanks to seller for fast shipping

Excelent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excelent product

Goes down easy and to coming back on me

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take it every night before bed with my liquid calcium and vit D. All 3 work well together.

Good services good produce good prices

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good services good produce good price . I love iHerb

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

The purest omega 3 you'll ever find, and with their PURECHECK it's also the safest.

Well pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was pleasantly surprised at the speed of your service. The packing was excellent, and I'll be ordering again.

omega-3s

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for three years and am very happy with the results and taste. I am not a fish lover, so if the product has a very fishy taste, I would not have used it.

Nutrasea Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2008 | Verified Purchase

This fish oil was recommended to me by a Complementary Therapist in England due to its high purity levels. It is no longer on sale in the UK and I am very pleased find that I can order it from this site. Delivery times were also similar to my original supplier. Thoroughly recommended.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

My 10 yr old takes this but doesn't love it as much as the grapefruit flavour. Overall it's fine.

Good product