great blood thinner

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

been using this for almost a year, great for leg cramps & improve blood flow, I stop using Plavix,due to awful side effects, but use this combined with Serretia Pure Serrapeptase from the same company,a bit costly but it works, the veins on my legs are almost gone, & my skin is less blotchy & great anti aging complex

Stellar. Price has gone up but still worth paying for the pennies.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is what it says it is. That and my review title is the review. AA Meds are top-notch supplements that don't come cheap. But that is to be expected and it's understandable.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

This Nattokinase seems to be a very high quality product. One serving is twice as much as other brands. For this the price is just o.k. Am taking it now for two weeks or so and I can say I feel great. My heartbeat and BP have come down. Will definitely keep on taking it ongoing. Thanks Arthur Andrew, for making this product available.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

I haven't been on this brand for very long but believe it is a good product. It is twice as strong as other brands on the market and doesn't have any nasty excipients in it. I will write another review at a later date when my health improves. Hopefully this does the job. It is a bit more expensive but I feel it is worth it. A good price for double the dose and double the amount.

Very helpfull!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this company and their NON-GMO natto products. This is a powerful nattokinase that you can really feel working. I have autoimmune and take other systemic enzymes to help me, but nattokinase is something else, it works on the blood and only time will tell the improvement taking place there, hopefully my next blood tests will show if the significant amount of damaged blood cells there have lessened. Regardless, I feel my body is freer in movement when I take nattokinase. I take it every other night on empty stomach, I have low bp and bruise easily and so I was worried about taking nattokinase (actually I really bought it for my mother, who loves it) because of this, but I needn't have, it is very helpful to me indeed.

Mark Thomas

Posted by MarkRecommends on July 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am using this as a preventative medicine since experiencing a minor TIA. I do feel, however, that some other inflammations that I have had in my body have subsided since starting Nattokinase. I will be using this product long term

Must buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been buying this product for about 2 years for my mother who suffers from lung issues swears by it. She uses it along with Serretia and its a given that it helps her out otherwise she would have told me to stop buying it a long time ago but it really helps her lung condition. I would only buy this product from iHerb as its way to expensive on Amazon and iHerb's service is fast and reliable but most of all cheaper than any other online store out there. Who could forget cash back every time you purchase with iHerb!

Fibrinolytic activity really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am prone to blood clots and I took a chance and used this to completely resolve a DVT in my leg. I don't recommend that anybody do this though, I happen to have extensive medical training and understood what I was trying to achieve and what I was doing. I also combined this with herbs as well which helps. I think this is a great product and it meant I didn't have to go back onto blood thinning drugs.

kdd 650

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

use this promo code!!!

Very happy with this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have a job that requires me to sit for long periods. In 2015, this and other factors (flu) probably led to DVT's and a pulmonary embolism. I was promptly put on warfarin 'for life' as the doctors could not find a specific cause for the development of the clots. In 2017 I began having multiple health issues (sore joints, edema, low body temps, random high blood pressure, headaches, brain fog, fatigue) which I was having little success resolving through protocols offered by my doctor and all lab tests came back 'good'. That October I lost my health insurance; I stopped taking warfarin, changed my diet and immediately improved. In February 2018 I began to suspect that I had a blood clot in my left leg. It was red, hot, slightly painful and slightly swollen. I immediately purchased the Nattovena and Serretia products and took them at the maximum dosage and noticed improvement relatively quickly. I plan to finish the original bottles at the treatment dosage and then continue at a maintenance dose.

1 2