Really works and safe...

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 2 cats hate the smell because its very citrusy from the citronella oil, but I found it pleasant. Besides that, it really, really works, and it's safe. Takes a couple weeks of using it once a day, and it got rid of the fleas. I sprayed it on them and rubbed it in, concentrating on their necks--fleas' favorite area. I also sprayed my sofa, rugs, carpet, and where they laid.

Mrs. T.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works very well, but has an extreme fragrance. I spray the dogs brush with it instead of applying it directly and I do this outdoors. I use this in between bath's. I don't care for the 'spray' as it can get into the eyes, nose and mouth of your dog unless you are very careful to keep it away from their face! Spraying the dog brush seems to work the best for this application.

Smells Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

I pour this over unscented alcohol free baby wipes to clean my dogs.it makes them smell good and it repels fleas mesquiteoes .

really like this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

My poodle has a lot of skin problems. This is great for the itching and irritation. I don`t mind the smell either,

stop insects biting

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this on myself as well as my dogs before dog walking & did not get bitten while out. Nice subtle natural smell.

2nd Time To Purchase This

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

I keep this on hand for flea and bug bites. I use it on my ankles for that occasional flea bite during flea season. If there's one flea in the house, it seems to find me! Of course you can use it on your pets, too.

Neem Protect Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

My male cat decided to start wandering so he is out most of the time and comes home every morning to feed. I sprayed him with this and he seems to be free of fleas. I will continue to use it until he decides to come in for good. It really works.

Best non-chemical mosquite repellant I've found for my dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff isn't PERFECT at keeping the mosquitos away, but I won't use chemicals on my dog and our mosquitos are killer -- and he can be comfortable, hanging out outside at dusk, with this sprayed on him. And it smells better!

Neem Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can't recommend this spray enough!! Use it for my dog and the whole family to prevent mosquito bites. The smell is pleasant in a natural way, and it's great how effective it is with no harmful pesticides added.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

My dog was getting alot of fly bites. The Neem spray worked very well.