Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is fantastic. I am an avid hiker and spend nearly every day in the woods for at least a couple hours. I am not sure how this works for fleas, but it works great to help keep ticks off the dogs. I have used just geranium oil in the past and know it works awesome for ticks. Also, may of the flea/tick products my dog can't stand the smell and will instantly try to rub it off. This product doesn't seem to bother him and he smells great! I highly recommend you try it and I do reapply it every time I go out.

Worked Instantly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My dogs were increasingly scratching themselves. After applying Flea Flicker!, they instantly stopped scratching. Simply unbelievable!

it works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

don't usually bother to write reviews but this product is so good. It works. I will not use pesticides on or in my dogs. This actually works. I live in FL so you know how bad fleas can be and have cats next door!!! I will buy again. smells great! You re-apply once a week.

Does its job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't smell like insecticide, helped to keep fleas away for a while

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works great for my cat and dog. I have no worries when walking in the forest anymore.

I feel its working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its working good. I reccomend this product to anyone having troubles fleas on dog.

Safe for animals!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My cats don't mind this at all, and they stopped scratching.I like that it doesn't make them sick and I can spray it on daily if I want to.Also tried this for headlice and it seemed to work.It is a good sized bottle so it is economical.

Do the work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product saved me thousands of time when I saw ticks on my dog or just itching. leaves really nice strong smell. But my dog seems not to like the smell so much..

Good One

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My dog been suffering for itching and biting him self while changing his fur, and it helped very much.

Amazing stuff!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell. Lasts a week before having to re-apply. Prevents the use of pesticides, and lasts the whole season for my large dog! The best part is, it works for fleas and ticks AND mosquitoes! I use it on me and my family too; over our clothes. Plus, the price is right!!!

1 2