Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My dogs plays with homeless cats and we take them out to football country fields. They used to come back home with every flea in the world, also mosquito bites! I can have them protected and without the annoying itchiness. The smell, on the downside, is extremely annoying for them and for us. So we have to spray them outdoors, otherwise the four of us (my two dogs, my husband and i) sneeze like crazy! After good ten minutes for the smell t o go away, my dogs doesn't even bother on the smell and they're so happy. And I can feel comfortable and relaxed knowing my dogs are protected. As the only not harmful product on the market for this purpose, I would totally repurchase this. Even though I hate the smell and my dogs sneeze from it.

ArkNaturals,Fleas Flicker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It appears to help our little dog with his problem of being to close to the ground and picking up every flea possible.

Appears to be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Our cat hasn't made any comment so far.

works fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

噴的時候我的狗都會害怕,我都得趁他們不注意噴。 味道很濃,噴了到現在還沒抓到過壁蝨,應該算有效吧。

good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love this natural product! The cat has stopped itching (need to spray weekly) and it smells nice. Not worried about my grandchildren handling the cat after she has been sprayed.

A strong smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Has a very strong smell right after application, and it actually lasts for some time after. Not sure if the product works..need more time to decide.

Strong smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

But so far so good

cloves

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the product helps with the war on fleas. It has a pleasant clove-y smell. In my area ,even after spraying the garden , the fleas jump on ones legs as one walks in the garden. This product discourages them. It works. But it doesn't keep pets flea free in an infested area. It does discourage them, smells nice, easy to use and is natural. I reordered it.