Very good stuff for combination skin

Posted by ShokoFlomel on March 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is very good cream for combination skin. It is light and creates good balance and my skin looks smooth, healthy and not a bit oily even at the end of the day. It is a real find for combination skin, which usually tends to be oily at the end of the day. I use Day Essence for day and Night Cream for night and I should say it is the best couple ever. I don't even use powders and concealers as my skin looks already unicoloured and smooth.No powder or concealer is able to produce such an effect. My skin looks shining without any imperfections. I am satisfied very much.

combination, sensitive and acne prone skin

Posted by ElinorSimner on July 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cream is great for me. Very light, matte finished and pleasantly textured . You should try it

not for me, but not bad!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

this cream is too heavy for my mixed skin, but it doesn.t cause any troubles. i will not buy jt again, but you should give it a try!

Great for combination skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this moisturizer. It doesn't clog pores and doesn't cause make up line creases as a result of being too heavy. It goes on light and absorbs into your skin well. Make up goes on nicely and evenly. I have an oily t-zone with drier areas outside of the t-zone and this moisturizer answers all of my skin's needs. It's wonderful in the warmer, more humid weather conditions and works very well when the weather is cold and drier. I highly recommend this moisturizer if you want something light and don't have extremely dry skin that requires a heavier formula.

Very Light Moisturizer

Posted by BearyMochi on November 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for oily skin and Summer season