Works Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

Smells like cocoa butter and leaves a slight slip to the hair, which is nice. Rich and buttery so it spreads nicely through hair.

I am in LOVE with this Conditioner!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wow! I am trying this conditioner for the first time and am sooo happy with it. It smells like cocoa butter and coconut with a hint of baby powder. Delicious! It is smooth and creamy and gives my hair a nice slip, without being greasy. Seriously impressed with this stuff and will most definitely purchase again!

My new favourite conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

In my search for a vegan shampoo and conditioner line, Alba won. I have long straight hair, which tends to be on the dry side. This moisturizing conditioner works great. It is extremely thick, so while getting it out of the bottle can be a challenge sometimes, it really helps to detangle my hair.

Natural Hawaiian Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tämä hoitoaine tekee hiuksista todella pehmeät jo heti ekalla käyttökerralla! Vaalensin hiukset mustasta vaaleanruskeaksi + otin justiinsa vaaleita raitoja. Hoitoaine estää hiuksia takkuuntumasta, luomalla kaakaovoista sileän pinnan hiuksiin. Suosittelen! ---- This conditioner makes my hair super smooth! I have lighten my hair from black to light brown and this conditioner keeps my hair healthy looking. I would definitely recommend this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is thick and creamy, smells wonderful and do what a good conditioner shall do!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very very good i like it

Creamy and Smells Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is so creamy and thick, it feels great on your hair. It smells amazing, too! It makes my hair so soft afterward.

Posted by lisofby on February 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

best conditioner i ever had

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is really the best coditioner for my curly and dry hair. It moisturizez perfectly. My hair is healthyier and smells so sweet as cacoa butter.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

my hair is very smooth and it smells great

1 2