Great liquid African black soap.

Posted by Leione on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love that it's all-natural, unscented and doesn't contain any dangerous and toxic ingredients, chemicals, additives, preservatives, colorants, fragrances, endocrine disruptors, irritants or allergens. It lathers well, gently cleanses the skin, unclogs pores without leaving a greasy film and disrupting the skin's natural pH-balance, and lasts a long time. Shea butter, one of its main ingredients, moisturizes and nourishes the skin, improving its elasticity and making its softer and smoother. This liquid African black soap is best for oily and combination skin, as well as for washing hands. It can be a little dehydrating for very dry and sensitive skin, though, but overall, it's a great product and alternative to toxic, chemical-filled mainstream liquid soaps.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best multipurpose soap I've used. Very efficient product - lathers very well with only a little. I use this as a facial cleanser (no breakouts on my cystic acne-prone skin), makeup remover, bodywash, and... brush cleanser for cosmetic brushes. It works EXCELLENTLY in removing makeup, be it on my face or on the brushes, everything comes off in a second. I am delighted to have found this use, now I can dispose of the chemical-filled one I've been using. Not exaggerating when I say I will use this product for life! A+++

Won't EVER Use Anything Else for my Eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff! Wish I could give it 10 stars! SO rich and moisturizing. Gentle even on my worst eczema flare-ups. With every other type of soap or body wash I've ever used my gets skin red and blotchy right after use and I have to slather on lotion to not itch like crazy. Not with this stuff! It leaves my face and skin creamy, matte, and even-toned. I can even forget to use lotion now! My wife also loves it because it has removed the thick, dark callouses on her hands and wrists from Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this black soap for 2 months already with really good results, I have quite sensitive and dry - combination skin, quite acne prone. This soap left my skin squeaky clean and fresh, it is not drying, I had no rushes at all. In these 2 month my skin became more clear, few rushes and pimples, blackheads became less visible and fewer, even my butt pimples has gone! I purchased it for one of my friends with very dry and sensitive skin, with acne on the chin zone, she has really great results also: acne cleared, skin looking not as dry, the soap is not overly drying her skin, after the first 2 uses she noticed that her skin looked more red than usual but after 10 minutes it disappeared. I will definitely repurchase it!

Loved it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use it for my facial skin when I'm really sweaty and my skin is oily. It works miracles! And I think it brightens my pigmentation a little bit... P.S. It leaves my skin a bit too dry. I'd recommend to use a moisturiser after thi soap.

Multipurpose Quality Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this item randomly at a store a few months ago. I noticed that when I started to use it, it cleared up my acne prone skin, especially during the summer. Last week, I decided to try it on my kinky (4b/4c) hair while on vacation in the Caribbean. I had salt water built up in my hair. This cleaned my hair, but was very gentle (b/c of the shea butter). I followed up with a conditioner, and my hair is extremely manageable. This is the first product I've ever had that I can use on my body, face and hair. IHerb please don't stop selling this product. It is fantastic.

Good soap to cleanse the face

Posted by scatterbrained on Sep 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this soap as a face cleanser (except the eyes area) every evening. It is thick, so it is sufficient to use one push to cleanse a whole face. It deals well with the mineral cosmetics and BB creams; the skin feels cleansed very well. I think there have been less breakouts on my face since I use this soap instead of the usual cleansing creme. Probably it just washes better :)

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good for oily skin!

Finally!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am a frequent hand washer and I have been on a quest to find the perfect hand wash. What I was looking for was something that kept my hands soft, wasn't tested on animals and didn't have a strong scent (scents may be lovely but when mixed with your morning coffee, yuck!). This delivers and is fair trade! My only tiny complaint is that because it is dark brown in colour soap drips are noticeable in your sink. But my hands feel amazing and I will keep on buying!

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best black soap i ever used for my face, it is gentle, did not dry out my skin made it brighter and get ride of scare and dark spots

1 2