Excellent

Posted by Fitness on August 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Such a Great pure, product. It's a dry oil so it NEVER clogs pores or leaves a filmy residue. It quickly penetrates and hydrates the skin or hair.. Highly recommended.

Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent smell. Start a happy day with orange smell on everywhere...face, glowing body skin, smooth hair. I will buy this again.

love it <3

Posted by ratsu on May 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

My skin is normal. I like to use for face oil before moisturizers , it 's very good for me. Small and texture is so nice.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use it on my hair and when my face is dry. Does a great job and smells good.

An essential multi-purpose product with a great smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

I cannot recommend this enough. I use one pump on my hands/nails/cuticles instead of hand cream. I used to be devoted to Kamill, which is still a great hand cream, but this argan oil has a longer lasting effect on my hands, staying soft and smooth, and the hard flaky white skin around the nails completely gone. If you don't have the time to wait for the oil to settle in, or if you find that your palms/fingertips are too oily after application, just give your elbows or forearms a quick rub to remove the little bit of excess. That way you can stretch out its usefulness even more! This citrus version has a great smell too, which is nice on application but does not last, unlike the moisturising capabilities. I still get this citrus version though, because I enjoy that little blast of fragrance :) Also, after washing and towel drying my hair, I scrunch 2-3 pumps into the ends of my hair, then I let it air dry the rest. This keeps my dry ends much healthier looking! I have very fine flyaway hair, so I only use it on the ends and it doesn't weigh my hair down.

Five Stars!! 🎖

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

Smells super good, it’s a great choice if you want a beautiful skin and shiny hair

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Enter LOV 2373 to get extra cash off Apply it day and night..not oily at all

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil specially for my hair it's amazing

very good

Posted by tomigucci on November 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good oil

Lovely Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Smells lavender-ish and gives a soft glow once applied! You only need 1 pump for the face so a little goes a long way

1 2