Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used to use Temazepam for years off and on and each time I was lectured by the doctor on how bad sleeping pills are so when I found an alternative Melatonin that really worked, I was so happy. I was given a sample from a friend and when I ran out, I checked my local chemists to purchase a bottle and decided to hold off til a vitamin sale as it was pricey. But after seeing it (while different brands than the one i sampled) on iherb for nearly 1/4 of the price, I thought I would give it a go and it works great! Great product and very good pricing!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product works beautifully for me and my husband. He has OCD and Tourettes and this meds put him to sleep lile a baby. In my case I use when I need to fall asleep during my shifts and is amazing. I am very happy with this product.

Best I've Tired

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are very effective. Within half an hour of taking these, I'm asleep. Nice long deep sleep. I am not really a fan of the cherry taste or the sweetness but will definitely buy again.

21st Century, Melatonin, Cherry flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No sleepless night after having found this Product! Wonderful!

The best melatonin of all!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really works!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I sent to my son to Europe. He says, very good.

Melatonins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good, I will buy again .

It Worked On Night 1

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

But still really struggled to get to sleep then after about a week I was so groggy till about 11am I could barely function!

Sugar is number 1 ingredient!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Just what I want after a toothbrushing session: a sugar pill to dissolve in my mouth. Had I not opened the bottle, I would have returned it immediately

מעולה

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

מוצר מצוין. פתר לי תוך כמה שבועות הפרעת שינה של יותר מ-20 שנה (לפני השימוש הייתי נרדמת בחמש בבוקר וקמה בשתיים בצהריים, היום כמעט לא נוטלת, נרדמת בטבעיות ב-1-2 בלילה וקמה ב-9-10 בבוקר). משתמשת היום כשצריכה ללכת לישון ממש מוקדם ולקום ממש מוקדם. אין שום תופעות לוואי בשום צורה. זול בטירוף.