Nail care

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have never used a product that has changed the appearance of my nails so quickly. I have only been taking this product for a few weeks and already my nails are growing from flaky, cracked, broken appearance to shiny, smooth and strong. Greta value for money too!!!!!!

Not good

Posted by klinacz on December 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

Although the price is just 5$ but we get additionally maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide, magnesium stearate, artificial colors (carmine, FD&C red #40), it surely cannot be good for our health. Amounts of good nutrients is low, and it could be an okay low-dose multivitamin only if it wouldn't contain any of above listed ingredients.

Posted by EkaterinaBond on March 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

nice product for a nice price for 10 days - hair loss is much smaller, nails stronger than steel, does not exfoliate.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is really helping my skin - my acne is almoust gone in 2 weeks of taking this! Nails are stronger as well, will definately order again!

red dye...titanium dioxide

Posted by odereviews on April 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

Plenty of fillers and non-healthy ingredients. This is why the product is much more cheaper than other similar products. If you are on a budget maybe this is for you.

Posted by oksana on December 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great! I really like how my skin has changed the face - it has become clearer, acne gone. Hair loss is much smaller nails stronger than steel, does not exfoliate. This is my deal, I will order more!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a good product that does awesome goodness for my hair. I have been taking it for a while and love it. Now if they would just not put that PINK colouring on it. It would be GREAT!

Good formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good choice on reasonable price.

OK product

Posted by sylwiakeller on January 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

I honestly did not see much difference in my skin's appearance, neither in hair or nails. However, it is a really good value for the price and I think that if I used it for another few months I would probably see an improvement.

odličan proizvod za dobru cijenu

Posted by Melita on April 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

inače sam ga dobila kad je bio free, ali na moje iznenađenje zaista i nokti su čvršći i kosa raste, svakako preporučujem. uz veliki izbor sličnih proizvoda na iHerbu, ovaj sa niskom cijenom spada u sam vrh mog izbora.