Two Leaves and a Bud, Organic Bai Mu Dan, Whole Leaf White Tea, 15 Sachets, 1.06 oz (30 g) (Discontinued Item)
- iHerb에서 주문하시고 로열티 크래딧을 적립받으세요!
- 제품 가격의 10%을 다음 주문에 사용할 수 있는 포인트로 적립해 드립니다.
- 주문이 출고되면 바로 적립된 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 바로 사용이 가능합니다.
- 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 적립 후 60일 동안 사용하실 수 있으며 미사용된 포인트는 자동 소멸됩니다.
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- Est. 2004
- We Take Tea Personally
- 15 Individually Wrapped Whole Leaf Tea Sachets
- Origin: China
- Caffeine: Little Buzz, 1/3 Cup Coffee
- Non EU Agriculture
- Gluten Free
- KSA Kosher
- Certified Organic By QAI, Inc
White tea is made from the young, unopened bud of the tea plant, and handled gently to preserve the silvery white hairs on the leaves. It's the lightest tea you can imagine, with a slight up-front astringency and a hint of apricot.
We believe the finest tea should be prepared in its natural form -real whole leaf- for a fuller, nuanced flavor.
Our whole leaf tea comes individually packaged in pyramid shaped sachets. Worried about waste? These sachets are compostable and the clear sleeves that keep our tea fresh are made to decompose.
Our sachets are particularly portable! We stash them in backpacks and bicycle jerseys. Our tea will travel with you wherever you're headed...just add water.
We take tea personally.
We're a bunch of tea lovers, and we take quality (but not ourselves) seriously.
Our company name, Two Leaves and a Bud, refers to the portion of the tea plant - Camellia sinensis - plucked to make the best tea. We have high standards, and we're not ashamed to admit it.
We spend our days drinking tea, but our favorite part of this job is connecting you with tea you'll love.
- Water: 15 oz not boiling, 165ºF
- Brewing: Steep time 3 mins
포함된 다른 성분들
Organic white tea