Testmedica, Home Tests, One Step Home Scan, Liver Health Screen, Two Tests (Discontinued Item)
- iHerb에서 주문하시고 로열티 크래딧을 적립받으세요!
- 제품 가격의 10%을 다음 주문에 사용할 수 있는 포인트로 적립해 드립니다.
- 주문이 출고되면 바로 적립된 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 바로 사용이 가능합니다.
- 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 적립 후 60일 동안 사용하실 수 있으며 미사용된 포인트는 자동 소멸됩니다.
- Because Good Health Begins at Home
This test check for bilirubin in the urine. Bilirubin is a breakdown product of bile, which is produced in the liver and aids in the digestion of fats. In certain disease processes such as cirrhoses of the liver and liver cancer, bile can be absorbed into the blood stream, converted to bilirubin and excreted into the urine.
How to use the TestMedica Health Screen
1. Dip reagent end strip in FRESH, well mixed urine and remove immediately. (Or, wet reagent area by passing through urine stream).
2. While removing, run the edge of the strip against the rim of the urine container to remove excess urine.
3. Compare the test area with the color chart at the time specificied (30 seconds).
Tests and test results are for informational purposes only and are not intended to monitor, treat or diagnose any disease. These urine reagent strips are not diagnostic tools but are used to detect levels of specific parameters. The detection of these parameters in the urine, and the levels thereof may be indicative of an abnormality or infection. Always rely upon your doctor or health care professional to detect, diagnose and treat any infection or abnormality. If results are unexpected, contact your health care provider.
1. For In Vitro diagnostic use only. (Not for internal use).
2. Do not reuse the test strip.
3. If you get unexpected results, check with your doctor.
Store in cool, dry place.