Tazo Teas, Vanilla Apricot White Tea, 20 Filterbags, 1.06 oz (30 g)
- Tazo is an enticing source of wonder, inspiration & antioxidants.
- All Natural
- A Delicate Tea with Notions of Fresh Apricot and Tahitian Vanilla.
- Antioxidants Within
Tazo Vanilla Apricot White mixes prized Chinese tea buds plucked in the splendor of their youth, alluring hints of creamy Tahitian vanilla and notes of fresh, juicy apricots in a golden brew that positively glows in the cup. After a long sip, you may detect a certain glow in your aura as well. But that could just be the tea talking.
Tazo Happens When One Combines Amazingly Flavorful Teas with a Fertile Imagination and Some Other Good Things from Nature.
Did you Know?
In China, apricots symbolize health. In the 2nd century A.D., patients of Dr. Tung Fung could plant apricot trees to pay for his services, though referrals weren't covered.
The Way of Tazo: Only the finest leaves were used in this tea. Those that didn't make the cut were composted and wished "better luck next time" as they returned to earth.
A Splendid cup of Tazo Tea.
How to make one.
- Bring some fresh, filtered water to a boil.
- For hot tea, place one Tazo filterbag in your cup, mug or gourd.
- Pour 8 fl oz of water over the filterbag.
- Steep for 3 minutes while contemplating your favorite eternal mysteries.
If iced tea is your desire, use two filterbags, steep normally, and then pour over ice.
White tea and natural flavors.