KO
1-9 / 9
언어
정렬

Excellent Product

Reviewer2363951님께서 6 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best way to apply is a few drops on a Qtip then gently rub into ear. I have had severe ear aches/infections since childhood. I have been using Wallys ear oil for about 8 years now and have not had to take an antibiotic since. Great results when used as a preventative when around triggers such as wind and cold weather. I use it daily in winter. I also use immediately when I feel an infection coming on and it usually clears up within a day or two.

VERY HELPFUL

Reviewer2989945님께서 4 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

in cleaning up the waste products that the body exits through the ear cannal.

Wally's Natural Prod.

Reviewer2530640님께서 9 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My right ear was swollen inside and I couldn't hear very well. In two days of using Ear oil my hearing was clear again. A few weeks later I got an ear ache and again one application of oil was enough to stop the ear ache.

Had High Hopes

Reviewer3218601님께서 5 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I so wanted this natural product to help me with the tinnitis I have in one ear, but I have not seen an improvement. As a matter of fact, when I put the drops in my ear, it seemed that throughout the day my hearing was getting worse. I even resorted to not putting drops in, but instead placing at least 4-5 drops on a Q-tip and gently rubbing the oil inside my ear. The drops felt good going in (soothing) but that was about it. Maybe you have to use a whole bottle to begin feeling results, but I became wary of the product and stopped using it.

Приятное масло

katarinka님께서 6 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Использую для профилактики ушных пробок. Надеюсь, что работает

Wally's Ear Oil

5591546534286850157님께서 11 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this has been very helpful for ear infections. Smells terrible but works.

Excellent

AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH님께서 3 15, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have very sensitive ears and have had ear issues. This oil sorts them out and just a drop in each ear a few times a week helps the ears to clear wax as well. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Wally's Natrual Ear Oil

Reviewer3202915님께서 7 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product that works!!!!

Effective

TSTmalaysia님께서 6 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

2 drops and problem gone