KO
1-10 / 29
언어
정렬

Don't like it

Reviewer3327222님께서 11 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not going to buy it again.

Best egg-white protein powder

Reviewer2890959님께서 3 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ordered it for someone whi can't use whey or soy protein powders. All other egg-white proteins we've tested to date had an unpleasant taste and mixed very poorly. The only exception until now was one that's made by a local company here that's very low quality nutritionally. This powder is wonderful - It tastes great, blends superbly, and is very good nutritionally (based on label, of course...). I first tried to add it to plain yoghurt (as a quick test) and it came out like a vanilla yoghurt desert! The only slight reservation, if any, is that the vanilla taste is so good, it might interfere with shakes or drinks that are meant to have a different flavor. If they could make one with bland taste for such occasions.....

Loved it!

Reviewer1172235님께서 4 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just love this egg white protein. Previously I had purchased a different, more expensive one, but this one is just great!

Natural Power.

Reviewer3329242님께서 9 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Essential for healthy immune system function. A high and natural quality protein containing amino acids to help keep already healthy blood sugar stable. Works to strengthen the entire body. It is easily and efficiently absorbed.

Best protein powder I've tried

Reviewer2730991님께서 2 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was really tasty, I put it in the blender with some spinach, frozen berries & water and it tasted just like a milkshake...my kids loved it too. I will agree w/ the other review that said it was a little too sweet, but overall it was really good. I will order again.

I just made a Brooklyn Egg Cream

Reviewer2773477님께서 5 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just made a Brooklyn Egg Cream with mine. Blender, milk, cocoa powder, the egg protein powder, soda water and ice. I made mine sans the soda & ice, but either way it's a good, cool, frothy drink. Very happy w. the taste of this protein powder, also.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Best tasting protein powder ever!

Reviewer3040869님께서 7 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this because I learned that the whey protein I had used for years can actually interfere with weight loss. I liked the availability of this small size so I could try this without a big investment. I mixed this with a few strawberries and a few ice cubes in a blender. The taste is fantastic. . . just enough hint of vanilla cream. I like the fact that one scoop provides 25 grams of protein. Will order larger size immediately.

Absolutely the best

Reviewer1321093님께서 1 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

love this protein!

気に入りました

Reviewer3004375님께서 10 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

エッグプロテイン初挑戦。 甘さは結構ありますが後に残らず、味は懐かしいアイスクリームといった感じ。 簡単なカップケーキに甘味料替わりで使えて便利です。 シェイクして飲む時は泡立ちが弱点ですが、気に入ったので大きいサイズをリピートしました。

yum

Reviewer1539219님께서 4 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The smell of this stuff smells like the real ice cream. My kids love it. We mix it in with lots of stuff, especially yogurt. a definate buy again!

1-10 / 29