KO
평가
1-10 / 18
언어
정렬

Great Product...a few tips though!

Reviewer1855722님께서 3 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product in the past but for me it has to be routine and once I get out of the routine I forget so it's been a while. It is a green healthy drink it's NOT supposed to taste like candy, BUT if you mix it in the right thing it's fine. In a rush one day I used an organic juice that was more sour and I felt sick the rest of the day. I usually use the real apple juice (the cloudy kind) OR if I take it during the day and don't have time for lunch or to make my own smoothie I use the Odwalla Original Super Food it's green as well, but on the sweeter side. As far as how I feel...it's not a miracle substance, but for overall health it's good to do. I like the individual packets even though they are more expensive than the big containers because if I am at work I can easily take it during the day if am unable to in the morning. Also sometimes I do get nauseous so if I take in the morning I have a piece of whole grain toast or during the day I eat a handful of pretzels just to settle it. It won't make everyone feel sick I am just prone to nausea. All in all a great product. Also I have severe IBS and I have noticed a difference as well. Again it's a for overall health like taking your vitamins everyday!

Gluten content

Reviewer1056250님께서 1 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I called the manufacturer and was informed that this product, Vibrant Health, is gluten free. Ed in Alabama 1/27/09

Great product

Reviewer2105714님께서 1 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product! I mix it with carrot juice and it is a bit grassy, but the best out there. Highly recommended.

***GREEN VIBRANCE - BEST HEALTH SUPPLEMENT EVER***

Reviewer1208115님께서 7 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this everyday for over a year and I am yet to get sick. I travel all the time for work and used to battle getting rundown. Not anymore with Green Vibrance on my side.

苦手かも。

iesuruiesuruLOVE님께서 1 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

身体には良さそうですが、独特な味、甘みがあって苦手な感じです。 個別包装になっているので外出先で飲むのは便利です。 家用は別に探します。

Great pro-biotics

Reviewer2490639님께서 9 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take it every morning.Great mixture with tons of all the right stuff. Taste is a bit grassy but doesn't bother me too much. Better that it tastes like this than to fill it with sweeteners and fillers --- which a lot of other product do.

Good stuff!

Reviewer2358550님께서 4 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Recommended.

Green Vibrance

Reviewer2782723님께서 12 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent. 5 stars. One immediately feels healthier!!

Excellent

Scottishdave님께서 2 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very pleased with this formula and ingredients. Adds an important nutritional kick to any fruit smoothie.

Green Vibrance packets

5721103498127885612님께서 3 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product, My daughter had Gullian Barre, and travels for work. She has been buying this individually and it costs a fortune. This was a great price and very convenient.

1-10 / 18