KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 16
언어
정렬

Great stuff for T

Reviewer2139526님께서 8 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Took 4 a day for 1 month, along with stinging nettle and DIM. Free test: From 10.9 to 20.9 Total test: From 3.30 to 6.7 Truly amazing!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

A Solid Four-Star Product

HawaiianViking님께서 12 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like Universal Nutrition's products in general and N1-T, Natural Testosterone Supplement is no exception. The formula seems thoughtfully designed, though I'm suspicious that the average user can expect "to nearly double testosterone", as the manufacturer claims. Tribulus (protodioscin) does mimic Luteinizing hormone (LH), which in turn stimulates Leydig cell production of testosterone in the testes. However, indipendent clinical trials of Tribulus and its effects on human testosterone have shown mixed results. Other (probably) effective ingredients include avena (avenacosides A & B) and "patented longjack (Eurypeptides)", though it's beyond me what "patented" longjack means. While I like this product, I give it four stars and not five because, to me, the price is a bit too high, and I'd also like to see a few other ingredients added to this formula, like Maca or Mucuna pruriens.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

提升性功能感觉不错...

5123382367817979479님께서 6 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

确实,用了这个真心早晚、甚至中午都会想羞羞事,问题我是个玩运动的,搞健身的!我也不清楚这玩意是真的能补充提升睾酮水平,还是只是单方面的小伟哥...,剩下的正在犹豫要不要继续吃。

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Нелохо

d-evil님께서 3 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Главный плюс данного комплекса Эврикома длиннолистная - натуральный стимулятор выработки теста. У трибулуса нет достаточной эффективности. По остальным компонентам сказать ничего не могу, но думаю, что какой то эффект они все же дают. В любом случае комплекс хорош, эффект заметен. Если мой отзыв полезен для вас, нажмите "да" снизу.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Less Fatigue

SoulFisher님께서 4 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am new to testosterone supplements. I am on my third day of the bottle and I already noticed increased focus and less muscle fatigue in the gym.. maybe due to quicker recovery. My appetite has decreased except for back day and leg day I devour what's in front of me. If the affect keeps going this way I will definitely cycle it again through the year.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

работает!!!

nattanfrey님께서 1 06, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다.

Препарат себя оправдал!!! С первого приема ощущается результат!!!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

聊胜于无

5556089408890025528님께서 1 10, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다.

用了快一瓶了,感受有三点:一是没有不适感。二是提高了每天撸铁的欲望。三是稍有增强性欲的功能,但并不明显。

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

一般般

4671320294903975453님께서 12 19, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

我就吃了一粒,一个小时后口干舌燥,感觉呼吸急促,亚洲人绝对不能吃两颗一次,我179CM,77KG,感觉不是很适应这个产品,反应太大了,比较难受

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great service of I-Herb, but product is average

5255737867724800204님께서 2 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I’m taking it almost for 2 weeks and still isn’t recognize any noticeable improve neither in performance nor in libido. Average product.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

very good

5601559968808637457님께서 2 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it . good testostérone booster .

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 16

1 2