KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 62
언어
정렬

Необходимый калий

5407586320725096927님께서 10 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

"Калий нормализует сердечный ритм, сохраняет кислотно-щелочной баланс крови, является противосклеротическим средством: предотвращает накопление солей натрия." Именно эти свойства калия и заинтересовали меня. Я купила его для поддержания работы сердца и для борьбы с гипертонией у мамы. Мама пить его отказалась... А я вот решила попробовать и мне нравится. Я стала более активной, у меня исчезли мышечные судороги. Пью его 2 недели.

great

Reviewer1705263님께서 8 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

if you eat salt, you need extra potassium. I take 5 a day and sometimes more if I've eaten something really salty. works like a diauretic though so be careful and don't take at night or you'll be up and down all night!

potassium

Reviewer1653759님께서 1 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was experiencing leg and feet cramps and they are very painful. Since taking this product the cramps are gone and I have not had them since. I love this product.

It is very helpful

Reviewer3091251님께서 5 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

These potassium caps prevent leg twitching and cramps during the night. One cap is all it takes

good product

Reviewer3064716님께서 12 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

As usual,iherb sold this for half the price of the other guys.It came in within a week for free shipping.Potassium citrate has uses that only a person who is willing to invest time for research.The dosage needs to be monitored with a good ph strip for urine and tested a few times per day to determine if the dosage is effective for maintaining the ph in the 7 to 7.5 range.If you start to feel unwell,lower the dosage or quit taking it.I read one study that showed the effectiveness of pot.citrate was matched by using lemon and lime juice without the dangers of overdose.If you don't mind the twang of citris juice,go for it!I find it's much more convenient to take the little white pills and only take enough to keep my ph in the healthy range,three times per day.

works for me!

Reviewer1738693님께서 10 15, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Takes time, 3 months to show affect, but given improved stamina for exercise.

супер

5012712267132739126님께서 2 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

пью перед сном хочется спать

Irregular Heartbeat

Reviewer1313630님께서 6 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product along with Twinlab Magnesium caps and Taurine brought my irregular heartbeat back to smooth, slow and regular.

Linda

Reviewer1806442님께서 8 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good potassium - I drink a lot of water, and was concerned about low potassium levels. Had a touch of arrythmia before taking potassium - none now.

Excellent product

Reviewer3244074님께서 5 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to be able to get this product at Whole foods, now they aren't carrying them. So finding iHerb has been very helpful. Because of a case in 2005 of necrotizing Pancreatitis, where I needed to have a tube in my throat, I can't swallow anything but capsules.