KO
1-10 / 35
언어
정렬

It works!

Reviewer1971093님께서 3 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I waited to review this until I got my blood work back. Holy mackerel! Between this and the red yeast rice I ordered from iHerb, my total cholesterol went down over 70 points, and my HDL went up 20. I began taking the niacin with some 50mg tablets and gradually increased it 50 mg every 3 days. I am now taking one 500mg capsule twice a day, and the flushing is minimal and short lived. I am just so happy that I will not need to go on statin medications because of the effectiveness of these natural remedies from iHerb.

Great!

Reviewer2377105님께서 1 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take one with breakfast, one with lunch and one with supper and my cholesterol has lowered with a very high HDL. Great stuff!!!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Start your Niacin therapy with these

Reviewer2801845님께서 11 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

With Dr's input, I started Niacin therapy with these to get used to the flush (now not noticable) over a 8 week ramp up to 1,500 mg. I use at night with lots of water. Step up in 500 mg stages.

Ниацин или никотиновая кислота

5317602008824925587님께서 5 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

От очень эффективен при повышенном холестерине. Но я покупала его для других целей . Для борьбы с акне. Начинала с 1/3 капсулы, открывала капсулу высыпала 1/3 и водой запивала. Через минут 20 начинает краснеть лицо, горячо в голове становится за счёт расширения сосудов. Затем краснеет все тело. Но это нормальная реакция. Особенно на голодный желудок. Постепенно повышала дозу. Сейчас одна капсула в день. Но каких либо сильных изменений от его применения не заметила. Надеюсь, что помог избавится от холестерина!!! Анализ крови не делала)))

Niacin and cholesterol

Reviewer2744394님께서 5 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was concerned about recent reports of the detrimental effects of cholesterol lowering drugs, so a doctor recommended niacin along other things. My cholesterol went down into the normal range within three months! I'm thrilled with these results.

Niacin Flush

Reviewer2865107님께서 6 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Be prepared for the niacin flush even when taken with food, that lasts at least a half hour which feels like a sunburn. I trust the this is a good product and appreciate the simple ingredients. Will continue to use as this is the form of niacin that cuts down on cholesterol level.

Good Flush

Reviewer1415826님께서 3 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These create a really strong flush on an empty stomach and a tolerable one after a meal. I recommend on price and quality.

Fast working B-3

Reviewer2271430님께서 9 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Straight niacin that is supposedly safer to use than the slow release, Does cause some flushing depending on how you take it (ice water & some food or just water) cold water & food seem to minimize flushing at least for me.

Very good quality

4683000223110533003님께서 12 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like that you notice the absorption of this brand right away. You will get a high-intense flush at this level of mg. so beware it comes on fast and is intense. I have noticed that if you eat first and then take it, the flush won't be as extreme. I would not recommend taking it on an empty stomach. I personally like the flush as I know it is working and I am now no longer bothered by it.

perfect

5034739436424079232님께서 5 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good for anxiety, fatigue, appetite, high cholesterol, low HDL cholesterol and other health issues, however, in large doses- above 1g daily- it can cause adverse efects- insomnia etc. Very good price.

1-10 / 35