KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가
평가
1-10 / 22
언어
정렬

Хорошие витамины

MILASLAAVA님께서 7 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Витамины действительно работают,улучшилось общее самочувствие пропала сонливость. По утрам стала просыпаться спокойно гораздо раньше. И что еще интересно понизился аппетит, тем кто худеет стоит попробовать. Если мой отзыв был Вам полезен, нажмите, пожалуйста, внизу "YES". Удачных покупок!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Best Vitamins & Minerals

Reviewer2383709님께서 3 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product! Great price and fast delivery to Europe!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

best of the best

manimal님께서 10 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

in europe this is the most popular multivitamin , if you look at the quality, you will see that minerals are chelated that is the best form of apsorcion, for me dualtabs is the best quality product. better than opti man, the same quality than orange triad If we look only vitamins and minerals. DUALTABS RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Mr Lynn

Reviewer2281833님께서 3 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have stopped using this on several occasions and after a few months i notice that my dermatitis slowly shows up again . Once I start back onto the Twinlab DualTabs my skin clears up again and I just feel generally better in myself

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Multi Vitamins

Reviewer2487780님께서 1 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very happy with the Dualtabs. I like the fact that you only need to take 2/day and that they are slow release. Also, they are jammed packed with all the vitamins and minerals you need and they don't upset my stomach.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

DualTabs - The Rolls Royce of vitamis

Reviewer1415543님께서 12 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have takent them for about 15 years now. Never a problem and althoug I can not prove they hae been key to my good health, I feel confident I am helping my body with the best. They used to be/are quite expensive but thanks to places like IHerb, they become afforable. By the way IHerb.com rocks!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Accurate description, fast shipping, excelent product

Reviewer3210186님께서 6 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Accurate description, fast shipping, excelent product. I am very satisfied with all aspect of purchasing :)

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Хороший комплекс

5599419421172123102님께서 5 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Взял по совету одной девушки-диетолога. Особой разницы от просто витаминов Твинлаб не почувствовал. Ни в коем случае не ешьте натощак!;)

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

price tripled in three months

Reviewer2187786님께서 8 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this product in May for $11.42, which I admit is cheap. But I'm shocked to see the price is now $32.42! One extreme to the other.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great!

Reviewer2923008님께서 7 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great vitamin complex price / performance, set all the necessary one of the leading manufacturers! Thank you iherb!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 22

1 2 3