KO
1-10 / 11
언어
정렬

Cran-Aid

Reviewer1916191님께서 1 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very effective for urinary infections. I can't take antibiotics for very long, so I have to resort to alternative medicine and this has helped me a lot.

Great children's product

Reviewer1156637님께서 9 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have two little girls, and I use this product as a preventative and a treatment for urinary tract infections. I also buy concentrated cranberry juice and whole, fresh, frozen cranberries. I blend all of these ingredients together sometimes... sweeten the blend with fresh raw honey. ...Actually, it might make a good homemade ice-popsicle!

This really works!!!

Reviewer2065790님께서 8 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cran-Aid herb tea works surprisingly well: I simply drink a cup whenever experiencing first symptoms of urinary tract infection. Has helped me numerous times to avoid worse. Taste is a bit too sweet for me, but it works so well it doesn't matter. I highly recommend, as well as other Traditional Medicinals teas!

great

Reviewer1575024님께서 2 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is a little sweet (stevia, not sugar), but I love it! Helps to keep me uti-free!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Excellent added to lemon water and chilled

5571618241864658514님께서 8 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The flavor enhances all types of vitamin water that I tried.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Quality you can count on

Reviewer2890406님께서 1 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the preventative supplements I use and find iHerbs price beats all others.

excelente

Reviewer3252717님께서 9 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product

Reviewer2329940님께서 10 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the taste of this tea, and notice that my urine comes out quite clear once I take this....thumbs up!!

好き嫌い分かれると思います

Reviewer2219304님께서 2 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

胃のおそうじ用に買いました。 毎朝のんでます。 特別おいしい、という味ではないですが、 胃のために、飲んでるって感じです。 私は、大丈夫な味。 兄嫁は、「これ、苦手~」と言っていたので、 好き嫌い分かれると思います。

薬だと思って・・・

Reviewer2898557님께서 11 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

正直、おいしくはないですが飲むとおしっこの量がちがうので、薬だと思ってがんばって飲みます。