KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-6 / 6
언어
정렬

Swimmers brew!

5085893989145892357님께서 3 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this for 3 years, mostly 3 months prior to my swim races every year. I have qualified for 3 National Senior Olympics in 6 swimming events. At age 57, I now use it 3 times a week, all year round. I swim 6-8 miles a week. Lift light weights at home 3 times a week. I think it gives me more endurance.

So Good For You!

BeckySue님께서 3 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love that this product is super healthy with over 50 different super foods. It is nice to have a tasty way to get your greens, as well as your fruits and vegetables. In this modern world most of us probably aren't getting all the healthy stuff that is so vital for our health so it is nice to have it in a convenient tasty form.

satisfactory

Nemo67님께서 1 24, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다.

ingredients are interesting. I noticed the presence of barley juice instead of simple barley which is cheaper but very less rich. Surprisingly the flavor is very good and I felt some additional energy. Good product!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Title got me to try the product.

4895174392292868299님께서 1 28, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product, I use it with my other greens to make the taste and effectiveness better, this works brilliantly for me, acually pleasant to take greens for me, thanks for a great product.

My Favorite

Reviewer2022270님께서 7 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love the taste of this product and drink it daily.

Trace Minerals Research Greens Pak

Reviewer2225809님께서 6 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent Product. - I have only come to know it recently, but now that I do, I will continue using it as long as I can.

1-6 / 6