KO
1-9 / 9
언어
정렬

Works!

Reviewer1454222님께서 4 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did the zinc taste test using this heptahydrate solution, and it turned out I had a major zinc deficiency. After taking zinc picolinate for about two weeks, I did the taste test again, and my deficiency is now only slight.

measure your zinc levels

Reviewer1365321님께서 4 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

You can use this product to measure your zinc levels. Just take a small sip in your mouth. If you taste little little to nothing, you need more zinc until when you take a sip it tastes very strongly like metal that you want to spit it out. Great product.

Zinc Sulfate 7 Hydrate

Reviewer2328138님께서 9 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this to test if I had enough zinc reserves. According to Dr. Atkins, just swish this around inside your mouth and should be very bitter. In my case, no taste at all. Am taking 150mg of zinc until it shows up. Then can just take as regular zinc.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Easy to use and interesting results!

RedYetiDave님께서 3 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

To me it tasted like pure mineral water. Whereas my wife could hardly wait to get rid of it! I was advised that three months of Zinc Picolinate at 50MG daily should get me tasting it.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

useful for testing zinc levels

Reviewer1983543님께서 1 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used this to check if my family was deficient in zinc. Not sure how reliable the test was but think we are deficient.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

I bought this to test my zinc levels ...

Reviewer1346295님께서 3 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

There are instructions online on how to use this liquid to test your zinc levels. I liked being able to do that on my own, at such a reasonable price, so that's why I bought it. You can supplement it by the tsp., and it tastes alright to me. It is such a big bottle, I don't know if I will ever buy it again though.

Zinc Taste Test

Sprinkles님께서 8 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We used this to do the "zinc taste test" to find out if we needed to take a zinc supplement or not. It worked just great! And for a very reasonable price, too.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good

Reviewer1492484님께서 2 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

No taste but after a while I noticed a bitter taste.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

It is like a colloidal zinc

Reviewer3237124님께서 3 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Is tasteless so you can add it to anything

1-9 / 9