KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 41
언어
정렬

Great!

adechamplain님께서 8 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Thorne products and P-5-P is an activated form of B6 and highly absorbable. I used to take a ionic P-5-P prescribed by my doctor as I have a condition which depletes my body in zinc and B6. This ionic vitamin had to be refrigerated and since I spend a good portion of my time traveling I was keen to find a stable source of good quality. This is it! I love Thorne products and this products really works for me. B6 is necessary for the synthesis of serotonin and dopamine (feel good hormones) as well as triptophan. Also highly important for digestion and so on. I highly recommend this product!

Not For a Sensitized Nervous System

ReaCovery님께서 11 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought these hoping I would be able to tolerate them. My nervous system is currently hyper-sensitized by protracted antidepressant withdrawal syndrome (PAWS). I was trying to increase my B6 and Zinc, thinking I may have pyrole disorder. I could tolerate the zinc fine, but not B6... not even this active form. All B6 including this one disrupts my sleep and increases daytime anxiety. So for now, this isn't for me. Maybe when I'm recovered. I do like the Thorne brand in general though.

P5P

HealthSavvy님께서 9 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A must at period time. It sorts out some PMS symptoms....need I say more!

Thorne P5P

Reviewer1297459님께서 12 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

As my body has trouble accessing the B6 from the B molecule this has proved to be a great find.....

Great source of B6

Reviewer2025838님께서 12 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

B6 is important for so many functions in the body and, from what I recall, it's the one B vitamin the body can't synthesize from other nutrients. Thorne is a little pricier, but I trust their purity and potency. Too much B6 can cause nerve damage so do your research.

P-5-P

4970719184700536974님께서 12 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product been using it for our autistic spectrum disorder son as it helps him to concentrate, and minimises the mood swings, our dr put us on to this site and the service is awesome

Reliable P5P

Reviewer1908266님께서 2 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't tolerate regular B6 very well, but need to take higher amounts to combat depression. This P5P has been a life-saver, and I'm thrilled that iHerb now carries it.

活性型ビタミンB6

5223856340697148448님께서 9 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

GABAはいわゆるアミノ酸の一種で、リラックス効果があるといわれているがGABAそのものをサプリメントとして摂取したとしても血液脳関門を突破できないことからほとんど脳内に吸収されない。 この為、神経伝達物質として抗ストレス作用は機能しない。 だが、ビタミンB6の活性型即ちピリドキサール-5'-リン酸は興奮性神経伝達物質のグルタミン酸を、抑止性神経伝達物質のGABAへ転換する効果がある。 つまり、グルタミン酸からGABAの合成を促進させやすくなるので神経伝達物質として抗ストレス作用が機能するのである。 ところで、このサプリメントの摂取後の体感だが、確かにそう言われているような効果はあったかもしれない。 感情的になることはなく、常に冷静なような気がする。 しかし、Thorne Research ベーシックB複合体も同時に摂取しているのでこのサプリメントの効果そのものが体感できているとは言い難い。 そういうわけで、補助的に摂取することが適しているのかもしれない。

Service was good.

Reviewer1471452님께서 2 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this since I could no longer get fat soluble B6. So far it is difficult for me to tell if it is working as well as the other product. My problem is neuropathy. At one time (2 years ago) the pain was often very bad. It is not as bad now, but my feet are still not back to normal. I keep hoping to find the right mix of vitamins and supplements to make the pain go away for good.

Excellent product

Reviewer1633846님께서 11 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was recommended to take this product for carpel tunnel problems. Need to take it along with some other supplements for 3 months, but so far it seems to help.