KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 22
언어
정렬

Excellent for whitening the skin

5631321345545276821님께서 8 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff works not a doubt. I've tried two other company's and this works better regardless of the low dose. Skin and sleep improved. You can also raise glutathione through milk thistle, selenium, non-denatured whey protein, and msm. Update: I went off these for a while to try another leading brand and have to say these work much better with my system. The problem is the price though!! Should be half the price or double the quantity .!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

One of the best products on the market

4766826182038122321님께서 2 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this fantastic health supplement and a critical life-giving molecule for over 12 months now. For me it's an additional detoxification software, to supplement diet, exercise and healthy lifestyle. Glutathione is helping my immune system do its job of fighting infections - I have never been sick with cold or flu since I started taking it. Plus my levels of energy have improved and I don't feel tired any more, even after a long day at work. I trust Thorne Research - they offer great quality supplements and I am also taking their vitamin D3. I am aware of a liposomal version of Glutathione available on iHerb but I found the taste of it really unpleasant. My mantra is you have to enjoy what you are taking, otherwise there's no point in taking it!

Excellent

danarm님께서 6 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Glutathione from Jarrow had a harsh effect on me, so I tried this time released version. The effects are very good, I sleep like a log, feel good and my skin has whitened.

extraordinary

5280615812874896036님께서 1 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This mother of all antioxidants helps with almost all diseases. I take it for the inflammation of endometriosis, but it's also helped me with anxiety, depression, and sleep.

Great Liver Protector

5154877746534078903님께서 1 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel that this helped to detoxify my liver. While taking it, I feel less sluggish and bloated. As an added benefit, glutathione seems to help even out my skin tone.

I think it works

Reviewer2033686님께서 4 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I noticed an improvement in my skin complexion and feel lighter.I think it's helping my body to detoxify.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

The best Glutathione you can find

MrJellybean님께서 6 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

There have been some studies that say Glutathione is not well absorbed by oral means but I seemed to have a good response to this one so something must be happening. Only issue is that it's rather expensive for only 60 caps.

肌の調子を整えてくれる

Reviewer2463319님께서 9 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

英語のレビューで肌が明るくなったとありますが、実際、飲むと肌の調子が良いように思います。 シミが消えたりするレベルではありませんが、少しくすみがとれる感じです。 グルタチオンは何種類か試してみましたが、これが今のところ自分に合っていて、リピート買いしています。 <良い点> ・カプセルが小さい…海外サプリにありがちな、想定外の大きさではなくかなり小さいです。 ・無味無臭…カプセルなんで当たり前ですが、LypriCel,のリポソームGSHの飲みづらさを考えると天国(即効性はリポソームGSHの方があると思う)。 <残念な点> ・高価…英語レビューでも散見されますが、この半額くらいの値段だったらもっといいのに…とは思います。

Kym

5634622458273846487님께서 9 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seem to be very good so far

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good

5128624455055274925님께서 5 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thorne Research is my trusted brand.

1-10 / 22