KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 31
언어
정렬

Adrenal support

Reviewer2765981님께서 6 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this product when my compounding pharmacist recommeded it to me for reducing belly fat. I am on my third bottle and have lost at least two inches of belly fat. Product does not seem to have any negative side effects. I will reorder.

Cortrex

Rena61님께서 10 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

These I call my happy pills. They give me just enough energy to help me maintain my day. I also take the Thorne Adrenal Cortex, and Cortine, and my stomach is flattening out a bit. They are also helping with sweet cravings, and hunger control. I am losing a little weight, and looking better while taking these. I will buy again.

Great with Morning Coffee

Reviewer3161264님께서 2 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

These give me such a nice energy boost, I truly don't need my mug of coffee, but I still have half a cup anyways because i'm conditioned. But when I'm too busy and end up skipping coffee I don't even notice. My thyroid doctor recommended that I take this adrenal supplement after testing my cortisol levels using a saliva test. But he said it's safe and that almost everyone needs adrenal support because we are all so stressed and busy. I don't consider myself a type A or stressful person, but with young kids I am definitely busy. He also said that anyone who drinks coffee should also take an adrenal supplement because coffee depletes your adrenal system.

EXCELLENT

5469296419755366821님께서 10 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is fantastic with Cortine and Adrenal Cortex at restoring the adrenals in an efficient way through cascading all the other organs and functions responsible for regenerating them!!!! LOVE IT! A must for anyone who has depleted themselves through stress and constant high-pressure jobs! :)

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

i can feel the difference in my food cravings

sherri20님께서 11 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product works for me ... guess my adrenal glands weren't working well... because adding this along with my B-vit's & enzymes in the morning has made a huge difference in my sugar cravings...

more energy

aromatherapy님께서 3 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think I felt more energy from these that the other ones. But be careful and take them in the am.

約1ヶ月服用

4613968651553702351님께서 6 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

いろいろなサイトにて、 最低でも効果が現れるまで2ヶ月と書かれていたのですが、 1ヶ月で、起床時間に明らかな変化がありました。 これまで、かたくなに10時間以上寝ないと起きることが出来なかったのに、 7時間程度で目が覚めるようになってとても驚いています。 家族もビックリしています。 疲労感や全身の痛みなどについては相変わらずですが、 個人的に1つでも顕著な違いが現れたので、 期待して今後も続けてみたいと思います。

元気になりました!

5251002409205848234님께서 6 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

白糖中毒からの副腎疲労だった娘(25才)に使用。初めの2か月はドクターウィルソンのサプリで、重度から中程度に症状が改善したところで、コートレックスに変えました。現在4か月服用。だいぶ元気になりました。血圧、ホワイトライン 、瞳孔の散瞳などから副腎疲労から解放されたように思います。

Очень качественный продукт

PIONER님께서 8 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Качественный и квалифицированный комплекс для поддержки эндокринной системы. В составе и кора надпочечников и мозговое вещество. Стимулирующий эффект мягкий, без гипер-стимуляции. Опасался за солодку, что будет поднимать давление, но ничего такого не наблюдается даже при длительном применении.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good

4901537405748395929님께서 12 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use this in my clinic. Has helped with energy and calming effect for highly strung people

1-10 / 31