KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 17
언어
정렬

Stomach pain

Reviewer2321253님께서 5 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was excited to get these with the digestive enzymes and HCI with NO ox bile ( which doesn't agree with me). When the bottle is opened they stink like dirty sweat socks and they give me a lot of intestinal pain about 1 1/2 hours after I take them. I have gluten intolerance and I kept thinking I was being glutened; but it was these.

Thorne research b.p.p.

4796200338404644353님께서 7 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent very pleased

Excellent digestive aid

Reviewer2929250님께서 4 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used other items from Thorne and other companies with Betaine HCl, but this combination helps my digestion the most. I just take one with my biggest meal of the day and it helps my digestion wonderfully!!! Highly recommended.

太有效果了,妈妈说吃了饭后就不胀气了!

5709674823364554361님께서 8 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

非常好,吃完再买!

Great digestion benefits

5366899512419571632님께서 4 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried so many other digestive products.. this one stands alone.. it does what you need it to do with foods. I really like that it has betaine pepsin and the pancreatin.. so many benefits with this combo... My digestion has improved for the better. I recommend this product.

Satisfied Customer

4736144836676868177님께서 5 06, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quality product - and great price from iherb.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

My naturopath put me on to B.P.P.

5750846131839813864님께서 5 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

My naturopath put me onto B.P.P. after she was unable to get my digestive system under control. Since starting on B.P.P. I have not looked back. Excellent product for me.

stomach issues

Reviewer2992616님께서 1 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good for increasing stomach acid. I need this all the time though less per day is needed after a while as the acid increases with use.

great for aiding digestion

truevitality님께서 8 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love thorne products, they are one of the highest quality producers and this product is no exception. really helps the digestion of proteins

All good

5487247764118075801님께서 11 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Received package straightaway; arrived well packed with recyclable materials. Product itself is very helpful!

1-10 / 17