KO
1-10 / 21
언어
정렬

Effective formula

Reviewer3261568님께서 2 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Capsules are easy to swallow. Happy to have found a b-complex that contains methylobalamin as b12.

Extra B12 and B5 Pantothenic acid for adrenal support

Reviewer3151270님께서 8 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is great price for a good quality B complex with extra B12 for stressed out people and extra Pantothenic acid (B5) for adrenal support. Not sure how well it's working as I'm taking a few other supplements but I am feeling more energetic. I'm also getting lots of rest, laughter and gentle exercise to help my adrenals. I'm also taking Nature's Way, Pantothenic Acid 250 mg on top of this.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Can Really See a Difference with This One!

Reviewer3221151님께서 10 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've taken many different B supplements over the years, but this is the first one where I can tell a significant difference. I chose the #5 because of the high level of Pantothenic Acid.

Качественные витамины.

Surikata님께서 12 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Принимали вместе с мужем. Вполне хватало одной капсулы в день. Состояние кожи и волос при этом были отличными,к тому же общее состояние и энергия были на высоте.

Thorne B Complex #5

Reviewer1373824님께서 4 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried many B complexes, and often react badly to them (for example, some formulas give me palpitations; others might have soy lecithin, which makes my skin break out; others contain fillers which just don't agree with me). I seem to be able to tolerate this, though (and also the #12 complex, which I have also tried). I only take them a few times a week - these are strong formulas, and I feel every day is too much for me. But I'm really grateful for these hypoallergenic supplements. Vitamin B5 is supposed to be good if you have adrenal fatigue; I do get a bit of an energy boost from this, even with sporadic use.

This does good - Love it

4700982079913000751님께서 6 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel a difference when using this product.

Vitamin B complex

Reviewer3018804님께서 8 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very happy with ingredients and quality of product.

Thorne Research, B-Complex #5, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviewer2485668님께서 10 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thorne Research, B-Complex #5, 60 Veggie Caps

just what i needed

5320293419173470085님께서 11 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

the product is what i needed, thxy

most suitable for me

Reviewer1351453님께서 5 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried many B complex , it's the only one i can digest properly without bad side effect.

1-10 / 21