KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-8 / 8
언어
정렬

Arthritis

Reviewer1873593님께서 2 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel these help and I have no arthritis pain when I take them regularly along with fish oil and are dairy free.

AR-Encap,240 Veggy Caps

4817956854173897572님께서 8 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Vrery good

Multiple Benefits

5649576928706266765님께서 5 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

With the combination of ingredients, this is an effective and easy way to keep on top of inflammation and support joint mobility. When I get stronger levels of inflammation, I add in Meriva-SR but - for normal maintenance, this is my go-to!

This product is amazing!

4677739449674345667님께서 8 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have arthritis in my hip & the pain is horrendous, since my chiropracter recommended this product I haven't taken another painkiller, no paracetomol, no tramidol, no morphine, long may it last.

This really works

5530262321820119462님께서 9 11, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

A good product for joint pain.

Thorne Research,AR-Encap, 240 Veggie Caps

4641729062818803227님께서 12 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

they are working great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anti inflammatory

Reviewer2574652님께서 5 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use these because I have sarcoidosis and glands etc tend to inflammate. I feel good with these capsules (+ mangasteen juice)

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Very disappointed to be buying a 'veggie' product, to find it contains crab and shrimp.

4838572785708031557님께서 1 02, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seriously? You consider these animals to be vegetables? I dont eat anything with a mouth and a mum. I have not only paid a good deal of money for these, but also import clearance and import tax. I am disappointed as I had heard good things about iHerb, but you really need to update your definitition of 'veggie'. Most 'veggies' are not piscatarians. Having re-visisted the website, I see that this is mentioned in the ingredients, way down the page, so I know there is no chance of refund. But you should not be calling these 'veggie', its misleading.

1-8 / 8