KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 12
언어
정렬

Great supplement for depresssion

Reviewer1991305님께서 11 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

High concentrates of Folic Acid have been shown to aid anti-depressants in making more serotonin available to the body. I was using a prescription version called Deplin but the cost was too high for me. I've found this produce to give the same benefits. On days when I don't take it I notice more depression, so I take one daily. And you can't get the benefit by buying Folic Acid at the drugstore. One would have to consume dozens a day for the same or lesser benefit.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

lowering my homocysteine level

Reviewer2613706님께서 1 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had been trying desperately to lower my homocysteine with a high dose of ordinary folate. It had worked in 2004, but not any more. Then I read about 5-MTHF and thought that 1 mg should do it. Disappointment again. Then I made a mistake and ordered 5-MTHF in the 5 mg strength. That did it. My number is 8.5 where I want it to be. I may have to toggle back and forth between the two strengths because it can be unwise to lower homocysteine too much.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

outstanding quality and results

4939929625851837239님께서 5 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

In combination with Kirkman Labs DMG this led to our 5yo autistic son regaining his speech abilities.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Expensive, but best available

Reviewer1497090님께서 1 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good high strength product from a reliable brand. Have looked, but not found anything as good. Capsule size is on the smaller side (good for kids), as we use this for Autism support (1 a day, with B12 shots, etc.).

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

VERY GOOD SERVICE

5020326631191069277님께서 12 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

VERY GOOD SERVICE

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Активнная форма фолиевой кислоты (фолат)

4914253428932761099님께서 11 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Этот препарат Мне прописал доктор в комплексе с витаминной терапией при планировании беременности, так как у меня есть определенные сложности. Купила в медицинском центре в три раза дороже, чем здесь. Далее уже решила покупать на айхерб. Как мне объяснил доктор, не у всех людей фолиевая кислота может усваиваться, а 5-mthf это метаболически активная форма фолиевой кислоты, то есть уже расщеплення до такого состояния, что бы нормально усвоиться любым организмом.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Хорошая дозировка

5629281035943711558님께서 10 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Принимала соло + поливитамины для снижения гомоцистеина. Не помог. Эффект наступил после полноценного изменения рациона питания со снижением животных белков + витамины В в повышенных дозировках в активной форме (пила В-Right)

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Inferior to solgar brand metafolin

5357228986904339794님께서 3 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found that this product to be extremely inferior to the solgar brand metafolin. I bought this thinking it's better value for money and it's more convenient then popping 10 tabs of solgar a day. I however dipped into a deep depression with crushing anxiety after 1 week from switching from solgar to this brand. Would not recommend to any with the 5-MTHFR gene mutation.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

excellent product

4669966199893780123님께서 4 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is much better than the 1mg it makes such a difference. A great product so much more concentration.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good for me

klagoosh님께서 10 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far so good. Men have to be careful with iron. This seems to be very good.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 12

1 2