KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 14
언어
정렬

Best white tea I've tried

Umbridge님께서 7 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've heard wonderful things about white tea, but here most of our white teas aren't loose leaf so I haven't been very impressed. This is excellent. It has a subtle flavour, isn't heavy on the tannins, and a faint floral aroma. I don't know how else to describe it, except that it tastes elegant. It doesn't need milk or sugar, and is perfect as is!

除了包装和“有机”,几乎没有任何卖点。

4720046080218628875님께서 11 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

就价格来论,这款茶价格偏高。现在白茶的价格还是很平易近人的。这个价格,都可以买老白茶了。 就茶叶品质而言,相当差。这茶放在北京马连道,基本卖不出去,除了外行和要送礼的人,没人会买的。 香气、口感都不怎么样,也不耐泡。 我宁愿喝农药残留超标的大陆茶,也不愿意喝这健康有机的外销茶。 人这一辈子,这也不能喝,那也不能吃,那么就算活一百岁又有什么意义呢?

Отлично

5453546598427840937님께서 6 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Очень приятный чай, тонкий аромат. Удобная баночка, особенно хорошо для подарка. В банке настоящий крупный чай, а не пыль, как иногда бывает. Закажу еще, когда поймаю в продаже.

Excellent White Tea to the Connoisseur

Reviewer1463803님께서 11 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am an avid tea drinker and quite a snob when it comes to the green tea varieties. This tea is subtle and delicate just like a white tea should be. It is also truly low on the caffeine content (which sometimes is not always the case with certain brands of white tea depending on how overly processed it is.) I highly recommend this tea and would buy it all the time if it weren't too expensive for my price range.

Yum

5423922871961194980님께서 6 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

simply delicious

very good

khldoonalshehna님께서 5 30, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good

good product

4748158956888940322님께서 6 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used it because pauntful period and after few caps pain is stoped and I was so hapy because I didnt use pils for pain any more

Отлично!

FataMorgana님께서 2 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Очень люблю разные виды белого чая, и этот - не исключение.

Looks Very Good

5381377404839896383님께서 10 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this tea to make Kombucha, The leaves are full sized and look so freshly dried if there is such a thing. I'm still awaiting the finished brew. I did find a piece of plastic string in the packet though.... Not sure what that was...

Чай в подарок

SunnySmileLand님께서 12 29, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Чай брала в подарок.