KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가
평가
1-10 / 13
언어
정렬

Seaweed Bath Co. Sensitive Skin Soap unscented

4840469595760751119님께서 2 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my favorite every day soap and I have tried many in my 55 plus years. It is all natural, super gentle, soothing and has none of that chemical smell many soaps have. It is great if you have any type of sensitive skin.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Жесткое

4987935871483016183님께서 7 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Купероз на лице после него усилился. Сразу перестала пользоваться Не для чувствительной кожи.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Don't overlook this soap!

4884948814087833088님께서 3 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered a lot of soap from iHerb, including the very popular African Black and Shea butter soaps. I just got around to trying this one and was pleasantly surprised by how incredibly moisturizing and cleansing it is. Unlike some other soaps which are sketchily "natural" you can really tell that this soap is pure. Even if you don't have allergies or other sensitivities to chemicals or fragrances, you could enjoy its simple unpolluted clean. I found it was well worth the price, especially when compared to some of iHerb's more rated “star” soaps.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

A good basic soap bar!

5473521142308292380님께서 6 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good basic soap bar, with a better than average ingredient list. Priced right too, here at IHerbs. The only thing I've noted is that it has a bit of a "slime factor" when it sits for a while in a soap dish and is used up faster than some types of soaps i've tried. I'm guessing not milled soap but that's OK. Other than that, I would probably buy and use again. Note to company, the packaging is great! Love the design. :-)

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

anbefales

5390443077876248213님께서 10 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

En veldig bra såpe

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

洗浄力十分

Reviewer2489980님께서 10 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

パームやココナツなどのハードオイルがメインらしいんで乾燥するかな?と予想していましたが海藻エキスのおかげかそう激しく乾燥したりはしません。濡らしても海藻の匂いはしないし、使いやすいほうかも。洗浄力も十分です。2個購入したうちの1個がずいぶんひしゃげていたんで星マイナス1。

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

заказ не пришел, очень жаль

5129423910725550310님께서 1 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

заказ не пришел, очень жаль

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Не понравились запах и внешний вид

NSNSNS님께서 12 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Начнем с того, что наименование товара несколько дезинформирует. В мыле не 57, а 114 г (а то заказала и думала, зачем же я купила 50 г мыла за 2 доллара??), поэтому пришел кусок приличного размера в симпатичной картонной упаковке. ### Но я не понимаю, почему у него такой высокий рейтинг. Да, это органика из экстракта природных морских водорослей и различных омыленных масел, но запах для меня абсолютно неприемлим – запах старого хозяйственного мыла + такой же вид. Неплохо мылится (как бы окутывает кожу скользкой пленкой), не сушит кожу, но использовать его для тела и лица совершенно не хочется. Может скажу кощунственную вещь, но я его пустила на стирку.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

まだ使っていませんが、

Reviewer2873015님께서 7 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

評判が良かったので試してみます!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Decent

5648788126684130935님께서 12 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I herb always comes through with amazing products, I purchased this item when there was a deal on it. The seaweed soap is great for my skin, doesn't dry my skin out and is smooth. I haven't experience too much of the product melting as I have been practicing ishnaan (hydrotherapy) therefore nothing really melts too much for me, however the product itself is great for those who don't want to much of the strong scented and 10+ chemical soaps sold nowadays.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 13

1 2