KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 14
언어
정렬

tastes like your everyday peanuts...

PracticalReviews님께서 10 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

although i am sure this is healthier than a regular peanuts that often carry a hidden danger of bacteria inside that can be seen under a UV light the taste of this product is similar to regular peanuts and costs is much higher,it was a nice tryout but i don't think i could afford it as an everyday use product...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Interesting

MikeMember님께서 8 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Definitely peanuts, but with a fuller flavor. Also nice lightly toasted.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

I would have rated much more highly...

Reviewer1582777님께서 10 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

...for these are delicious. But I hit a handful of odd-tasting ones, like mould. I am now disinclined to finish them off. Shame. They are nice. Hopefully it was a one-off.

OK but NOT Great

Reviewer2681241님께서 4 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

According to Sunfood's website these peanuts were supposed to taste ane be MUCH DIFFERENT than, say, Planters peanuts. But the ONLY thing that I tell the different is the texture. The taste is about the same. Don't waste your money like I did :(

Delicious

5691030560235434820님께서 3 29, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't know if they com from Amazon jungles but they do taste like pale skin peanuts which I adore)

Nothing like "normal" peanuts

5391046737718211965님께서 5 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've never tasted peanuts that are organic, even, because I can't get them in the store. That's what led me to these. I love the taste, they taste so much more than regular peanuts, taste more fresh, somehow! Only downside is that it tickled on my tongue afterwards, so I suspect I may have some sort of allergies...

Tasty

Viktorija님께서 6 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like these peanuts.

Interesting peanut variety

5331548608800559935님께서 8 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used these to make peanut butter and the intense, rich flavour really enhanced the peanut butter. Will definitely use them again.

Sunfood's Jungle Peanuts are very good

Reviewer2357101님께서 7 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I try to stay with the Sunfood brand since I trust their sources. I know there are a lot of brands out there and they all look the same. So happy to see iHerb carrying these. -Janis

不思議と

5655030450216454397님께서 7 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

くせになるかも 普通のピーナッツよりあっさり。 ちょっと湿気った感じもするからダメな人はだめかも