KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-6 / 6
언어
정렬

Enough prepared/cured?

Reviewer1511999님께서 7 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a he shou wu that is said to be cured/prepared, but gives me severe diarrhea. Raw, or not prepared he shou wu does not have the same great function for hair and energy as the correctly prepared one (cooked with black beans). And raw or not correct cured/prepared, it would indeed give you diarrhea (which this does). I have tested this product for several weeks now, and the diarrhea just gets worse and worse. Not very great. I don't think it is correctly prepared.

super produit

4825692729238522702님께서 12 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

j utilise ce produit depuis peu et j observe deja des effets forts positifs...redonne de l énergie et aide à relativiser , clarté mentale observée... à recommander...

Seems to help me!

5463066110462633336님께서 5 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I add it to my daily smoothies and it seems to do it's trick keeping my energy levels up.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Very good and affordable!

olofpersson님께서 2 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Around 4 milliliters (1/3 tablespoon) of Fo-Ti Root Powder in your porridge or smoothie goes a long way. I definitely feel a more stable physical energy throughout the day. Mind gets focused! Extremely economical to use! Bought this 4 months ago and I think I still got 50% left in the bag.

ВОЛШЕБНАЯ ТРАВКА

SanteBeaute님께서 2 09, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다.

Успокаивающий эффект с первого приёма, я принимаю 1/3 ч.ложки.рекомендую 1/4 3 раза в день. Утром натощак первый приём. До 10-11утра работают гармоны. ЖЕЛАЮ ВСЕМ МОЛОДОСТИ И ЗДОРОВЬЯ!

No effect

Reviewer2199428님께서 8 16, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used upto 4 tsp per day, without any effect.

1-6 / 6