KO
1-10 / 15
언어
정렬

Улучшаем Функцию Мозга!

Lenochek님께서 9 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Препарат направлен на поддержание здорового уровня функционирования мозга и улучшение общего состояния. Конечно, по двум капсулам трудно судить о долговременном результате, но состав хороший: стандартизированные экстракты четырёх известных, широко исследованных растений, которые вместе оказывают синергетический эффект и помогают мозгу сфокусироваться - ашваганда (индийский женьшень), элеутерококк, гинкго билоба и виноградные косточки. Думаю, что полезно будет пропить полный курс.

Россия

Reviewer1277829님께서 9 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

хах) не понятно

Freebie looks good

FEED-ME-MORE님께서 5 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Even though I don't think that D'Adamo creates very good and special personalized stuff, this freebie is exception. He even tried hard to add better other ingredients, without stearates which is good. Of course, one would like bigger freebie, for 7 days for example, but what can we do? We must be happy and with that amount and be thankful for trying.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great brand and great ingredients!

eathealthy님께서 7 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quality brand from the guy who taught us all about living according to our blood types. This product is used to help with cognitive decline from natural aging processes. Although I didn't notice a difference from the two capsules, I believe that the ingredients are right for the job! Ashwaganda and Eleuthero are adaptogens that help body to deal with and reduce stress, gingko has shown excellent properties for memory and long term brain health. Grape seed extract is anti-aging. This formulation has all the ingredients for health and wellness without the side effects of prescriptions, don't think you can go wrong.If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Can't say for sure

odereviews님께서 3 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had a good feeling all day, but pretty hard to say, if these helped or not. These are better than nothing. :) These freebies could use couple of more tablets to give a better results.

Too small a sample.

TriedandTested님께서 3 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Took this for a couple of days, but didn't notice any significant effects. Perhaps, a larger dose is needed. Props for the blend of ingredients though.

OK

juniper님께서 6 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

With only 2 capsules, you won't be able to tell a difference.

me

Reviewer1481271님께서 9 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

for me not work ;/

Dadamo.com

helpingfatpeople님께서 12 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like eleuthero root.. seems like a good combination of herbs. Dadamos capsules are stearate free. (which is good)

Ordinary thing

Reviewer3140856님께서 3 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have not noticed anything.

1-10 / 15