KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 30
언어
정렬

"Positive Thoughts" really helps combat Depression.

Reviewer1799084님께서 10 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've suffered from Depression for 35 years. The prescription drugs have helped, but "Positive Thoughts" has given me a huge extra boost. I've talked to my doctor about taking it and he feels it's a safe addition to my treatment. I found iHerb on the internet. Their pricing was good, and ordered a 6 month supply. iHerb made the ordering easy with a well setup e-site, and the product arrived quickly. Thanks iHerb.

Работает на все 100%!!

kseniya님께서 10 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Не понятно, чего нет отзывов по такому прекрасному препарату, боюсь , чтоб не перестали его производить-продавать на хёрбе, т.к. замену ему пока не нашла. Пробую в качестве антидипрессанта. Работает на ура. Всё ярче, оптимистичнее выглядит, настроение шикарное..и это всё абсолютно с натуральным составом!! Сама в шоке) . ПС пробую периодически разные препараты для данной проблемы, тк другого выхода пока не вижу для себя...некоторые "как сбоку бантик" (Допа Макуна например)

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good Product. Good Brand overall.

Reviewer1685556님께서 8 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps with depression, yes. Calms, yes. But the DMAE really sharpens your mental focus too. All around GREAT product, solid results. Source Naturals does it again: a great product, well though out mixture of ingredients, and (thanks in part to iHerb) VERY reasonably priced.

Nature's Prozac

Reviewer3008463님께서 11 18, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product! It took about 30 days to start making a difference, but I've been taking it ever since. It beats anti-depressants by a landslide..highly recommend to people suffering from depression or anxiety.

Positive Thoughts

Reviewer3167876님께서 1 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking Positive Thoughts for almost a month now and have noticed that I have more energy. I take 1 capsule in the morning, around 9am. When I start to feel groggy and depressed, I take another capsule, usu around 3pm. If I'm really tired, I take another before I go to sleep. If I'm not really tired, I have trouble sleeping if I take the capsule. My memory and mood also seem to be getting better.

Long-term use---I rate this A++

Reviewer1027346님께서 5 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm female. I don't have severe depression, but I was on antidepressants because I suffer from PMDD pretty badly. I grew tired of taking perscription meds, so I decided to switch to St Johns wort. This is an excellent combination--while it doesn't completley rid me of my PMDD mood swings, it absolutley takes the edge off. I've taken it for three months now, and I absolutley recommend it. Additional bonus: Taken at night before bed, it aids in a wonderfully calm sleep.

Aussie

Reviewer3061487님께서 3 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works. What more can be said. As someone who has suffered adrenal fatigue I have been taking locally manufactured supplements costing five times this product.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

St. John's Positive Thoughts--GOOD STUFF!!

Reviewer2256780님께서 11 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can definitely tell a difference in my moods since beginning this product and I haven't experienced any panic attacks or feel anxious as I had previously since beginning this product in Oct. 2007. Works GREAT, but doesn't taste too well..leaves a bitter taste if not swallowed immediately.

Positive Thoughts

Reviewer1152118님께서 3 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Well I ordered these because I had read other people reviews about how good they are. Unfortunately I don't think they are very good as I have not noticed much difference even though I have been taking them for about three weeks. I'll keep taking them as maybe I am one of those people who need to take them for a much longer time before they start to feel the benefits.

Calm

Reviewer1984410님께서 5 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this to keep my nerves under control. It really helps me get through the day without feeling stressed out.

1-10 / 30