KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가
평가
1-10 / 40
언어
정렬

Prosta-Response

Reviewer1847840님께서 8 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

After using the product for a year my doctor said that my slightly enlarged prostrate had actually shrunk back to it's normal size. It had remained so for the last four annual physicals. (I'm 69 years old)

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Unpleasant side effect

Reviewer2147163님께서 8 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had a very unpleasant side effect from taking this formulation. It made me irritable. I do not know what may have caused this, but I suspect it is one of the non-herbal ingredients (glycine, L-Alanine, etc.). I stopped taking it after a few days and will not take it again. However, this side effect may be peculiar to me or just a few individuals, so the product may work well for others.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Очень странный запах и вкус. Шок!!!

PIONER님께서 8 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Открыв банку обнаружил, что добавка имеет невероятно резкий "аммиачный" запах и вкус. Пропил 3 дня и полностью "пропитался" этим вкусом до тошноты. Даже не могу предположить что это может быть. Производитель вроде надёжный, заказывал много его добавок и всё было нормально. Дата производства свежая. Очень надеялся на превосходный состав этой добавки, но теперь придётся ждать другую. Первый раз такое на Хербе... По результатам обращения в службу поддержки АйХерба пришёл ответ от производителя, что партия была изготовлена с соблюдением всех норм и стандартов, продукт является безопасным, запах обусловлен входящими в состав компонентами и может отличаться от партии к партии. За ответ и безопасность добавляю пару звёзд, но употреблять всё равно не могу, возможно нужно было упаковать добавку в гелевую капсулу, как у производителя Life Extension (состав похожий, запах и вкус намного слабее).

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

It REALLY Works!!

Reviewer1204217님께서 7 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had my PSA tested in May. It was 6.7. I started taking Prosta-Response two weeks later. After 30 days I was re-tested and registered 4.1. This 30% decrease demonstrated to me that these pills work.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Souce Naturals Prosta-Response

Reviewer3342011님께서 5 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product! The best I've tried for prostrate health. It minimizes my bathroom trip at night and my urine flow was better than ever. Great prize too. Thanks to Iherb.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

A full range of nutrients

Reviewer3153988님께서 9 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is good, no doubt of it. The effect is immediately noticeable, and I can only expect that a long range benefit will result from it. These pills are easy to take; if you want to chew them- there is no problem, taste is OK.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

RELIABLE SUPPLEMENT

Reviewer2754384님께서 2 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

You'll always read of one ingredient or the other being helpful for BHP problems. Here you have practically the whole list of ingredients in one package. Noticed a big difference in the number of trips to the bathroom at night. Won't be without this product.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

very good

Reviewer1297536님께서 12 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

it worked great for me, i didn't have to go to the bathroom with urgency and frequency

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Works for me

Reviewer2842814님께서 1 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for 3 years. I find that it does a wonderful job for me.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Prosta-Response is great

Reviewer1673501님께서 8 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Several years ago I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. For several reasons I did not wish to have surgery & decided to try the "herbal approach" I have been taking Prosta-Response ever since & at my last check-up with my urologist he said "it hasn't changed in shape or size in three years" I'm not saying that I have been cured, but I truly believe that Prosta-Response has kept my prostate cancer from getting any worse. Thankyou to the makers of Prosta-Response. As an addition to my review of 2008 (it is now 2011), my prostate cancer has been in remission now for 6 months. I will continue to take this product. Thanks again to the makers of Prosta-Response.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 40

1 2 3 4