KO
1-10 / 18
언어
정렬

The Nattokinase that works

Reviewer2179252님께서 4 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using another brand of Nattokinase this year I developed leg pain and had to have blood thinning injections for a possible leg clot. Once I started using this brand of Nattokinase NSK-SD - the leg pain disappeared. The other brand went into the bin. I have used Nattokinase NSK-SD for 7 years and this brand is the only type I will use. I have Factor V Leiden, have had a DVT and was diagnosed with Post Thrombotic Syndrome about 8 years ago. Good quality Nattokinase NSK-SD allows me to stay healthy.

Nattokinase

Reviewer1509234님께서 4 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Because of my family history of stroke, a friend suggested nattokinase which I now take every day. The unexpected benefit is that it seems to greatly reduce my incidence of canker sores, which used to bother me a lot.

Natto

Reviewer2995098님께서 10 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recently had a virus which damaged my heart. When I had tests done, they found no coronary artery disease and no blockages in my heart, although I was 64 at the time and diabetic. I attribute this happy condition to various supplements, natto especially.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

blood thinner and scar reduction

Reviewer2140768님께서 8 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product to enhance circulation and enhance immunity - take on an empty stomach. Makes a lot more sense than warfarin. Vitamin E (with food) would probably complement the action of natto.

love it

Reviewer2181311님께서 7 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is truly an answer to me, as I did not like taking Coumadin. With the help of my nutrtionist and the right food and Nattokinase, I was able to get off of that nasty coumadin and all its terrible side affects.

Best nattokinase

Reviewer1133483님께서 2 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

helps circulation in legs

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

The use effect is very good

5667922177172254395님께서 6 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The use effect is very good. But so expensive.

nice

Reviewer1836909님께서 8 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

very nice.

Started to use

5484473123193853992님께서 1 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Started to use, the effect is not obvious

纳豆

Diandian님께서 10 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

1-10 / 18