KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 14
언어
정렬

Amazing Product

Reviewer2633295님께서 4 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

After taking this first thing in the morning, you don't even need coffee. Gives a wonderful amount of energy without the jittery shakey side effects. I wouldn't recommend taking too late in the morning or if you want to get to bed early as I took it at 8 am and was comfortably awake till 3 am....but i wasn't any more tired the next day. I don't take this everyday, rather every other day and I love it!

Source Naturals, NADH, CoEnzyme B-3, 5 mg, 30 Tablets

AlexHayg님께서 5 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Препарат должен улучшать энергетический баланс сильного эффекта не почувствовал , может надо принимать дольше - принимаю 2 недели .Пока не ясно .Здоровья вам - полезных и выгодных покупок! Если мой отзыв был Вам полезен , нажмите, пожалуйста, внизу "YES".

Source Naturals, NADH, 5 mg, 30 Tablets (SNS-

Reviewer1847869님께서 12 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good for older and middle aged people. works much better when taken in the morning. strongly recommend it for older people with various brain conditions

NADH is AWESOME!!!

Reviewer3131835님께서 4 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Both my 10 year old son and I use NADH. It helps with energy, focus, and memory. Since we have been using it we can tell a HUGE difference.

NADH - Fantastic

Reviewer1659363님께서 8 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I heard about NADH from a friend so I decided to give it a try. On day four I could tell it was helping me. I've been using it for a month now and I feel so much better! I don't get as tired and my energy level is much better.

Enada

Reviewer2169893님께서 5 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good value, prompt service, effective for Chronic Fatigue

Feed your brain

Reviewer2719360님께서 6 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm taking this product to support my healthy brain. My Mother and Grandmother both had issues with senility. At 64, I'm in good shape and want to stay that way. I like taking preventive steps.

有效果

5189676590432394994님께서 9 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

我吃了非常好,有效果,我的血脂、胆固醇都正常了

NADH, 5 mg

Reviewer1277461님께서 1 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

No flushing!EW

Great product!

Reviewer1789336님께서 2 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a wonderful product, and works extremely well for my low energy problem. I will always buy this from iHerb due to it being quality merchandise at a lower price than other places.

1-10 / 14