KO
평가
1-10 / 29
언어
정렬

Excellent Product - 5 STARS !!!

5598646612421169681님께서 6 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Imperative form of B-12 that MANY people with MTHFR forget to take.. Has Helped my Quality of LIfe IMMENSELY...... Will Definitely Keep ordering HERE ♥

Source Naturals, Dibencozide Coenzymated B-12, 60 Tablets

AlexHayg님께서 3 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Я БЕРУ ПОЧТИ ВСЕ ПОД ЯЗЫЧНЫЕ ПРЕПАРАТЫ ЭТОЙ ФИРМЫ - ОЧЕНЬ НРАВЯТСЯ .

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Pleasant to let dissolve and relatively small

RedYetiDave님께서 2 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take sub-lingual tabs under my cheek against my gums. They are far less intrusive than under my tongue and I can forget about them and let them dissolve into my blood stream (which is far, far more efficient than swallowing them). These have a nice taste and are sweetened with a tiny amount of sorbitol and mannitol which are used in sugar free gum so won't rot your teeth (or upset your innards since it's such a tiny amount).

Adenyosylcobalamin

Reviewer1908266님께서 6 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This version doesn't have folic acid in it, which helps when you're focussing on raising folate, methyl-B12, and ad-12. The flavor is strong and aromatic, but it's okay.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

This product only contains Methylcobalamin, not Adenosylcobalamin! Not happy!

5302925651629501203님께서 11 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I contacted Source Naturals to find out how much of this product is Adenosylcobalamin and was told that the product only contains Methylcobalamin! Not happy!! I am trying to recover from 25 years of migraines and have a double copy of the mthfr gene. It is hard enough to figure this out when you know what is in a product! I do not appreciate the deception in labeling by Source Naturals. If you buy any product from this company, first check that it is correctly labelled.

Not cheap, but good

Reviewer2092015님께서 8 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is higly concentrated, compared to other brands, and other ingredients are acceptable. We would prefer a powder form, than all other ingredients won't be necessary. But otherwise, it is a very good quality.

caused serious fatigue

Reviewer1100371님께서 6 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken other forms of B12 and found them energizing, but this form wiped me out for several days.

Juan from Spain

Reviewer1219909님께서 7 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product! Not possible to find in Spain! It has really helped my grandmother in recovery after an operation :)

Appetite improvement

Reviewer1477990님께서 5 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for improve my appetite and gain some weight.

Solid product.

Reviewer2568146님께서 10 21, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dissolves well and nice flavor! Really does boost your energy.

1-10 / 29