KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-6 / 6
언어
정렬

very good

Reviewer1453677님께서 10 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My father is a cancer patient. His friend recommended AHCC. On the same day of the first 1 gram. He felt better and was able to entertain freinds the whole night not feeling tried.

Мне не помогло

4673415319247762638님께서 5 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

2 года не болел, но пару месяцев назад подхватил какую то сильную заразу, долго выздоравливал. Решил попробовать эти грибы, но на 4 день приема простыл и болел как обычно. То ли эти фиговые то ли так совпало но мне оно не помогло

ahcc for immune system

5731292692877335242님께서 3 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use more dietary supplements from mushrooms. For several months, I am treated for herpes simplex problems with systemic attacks, so I have to help strengthen the immune system and the enzyme system. The AHCC is involved in the containment of my illness, but I always have to use many other supplements that work in synergy available from iHerb, fortunately for me.

easy to digest

CIPRIAN님께서 9 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

it dissolves in mouth. i cant say that i saw great effects, i actually caught a nasty cold for a few days while on it. still, i believe is supports the body in a positive way, from what i heard.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Not suitable to everyone ...

4749221216263002405님께서 9 26, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is very harsh product to my stomach that leads me having many negative side effects such as stomach bloating, burping, high heart rate and anxiety!!

Good product to try AHCC

Reviewer1588886님께서 3 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wanted to try AHCC. I didn't see that much difference though, this product gave me a chance to try AHCC because AHCC is usually very expensive.

1-6 / 6