KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 20
언어
정렬

Wow, it really works!

Reviewer2702195님께서 10 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was looking for a good probiotic and stumbled across this. I saw the Nasal part and because I've had chronic behind the nose/back of upper throat infections for several years I decided (sceptically) to try it. These infections go on for months and I just drag and feel lousy all the time. I've been to ENT's and because it's not major sinus infections they just don't think anything is wrong. After a month of using this I AM FEELING AMAZINGLY BETTER! No infections, no draggy feeling. It's great.

5 Star Product

Reviewer1521433님께서 4 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a health care professsional and have seen a drastic rise in sinus related issues these past several years. Chronic sinusitis has been more difficult to address without the use of iFlora Nasal Health. Combined with a good immune system booster, I am now seeing almost 100% improvements amoung my clients. Thanks for this wonderful product.

Great Product !

Reviewer2807741님께서 8 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thins mucus and relieves my inner ear pressure when traveling by air. Also, helps to avoid positional dizziness due to inner ear blockage. Michael Wolfe

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

супер средство от насморка!

4900505776175901208님께서 9 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

не знаю, как оно работает, но принимала при первых симптомах насморки и средство не давало ему развиться, все проходило за пару дней с минимальным дискомфортом. маст хев в моей аптечке! болею раз в несколько лет, но с жутким насморком, эта штука на мне работает

Verdict not out yet

Reviewer1325848님께서 1 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I typically take probiotics everyday, but decided to try iFlora Nasal for my dry winter throat and post-nasal drip. I've only taken it about a week 1/2, but the problem seems to have gotten worse. I'll reserve judgment though until I test it longer; perhaps it'll help to increase the dose to the recommended 3 caps per day since right now I'm only taking one.

SUCH A RELIEF !!!!!!

Reviewer1023207님께서 9 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had chronic sinus pain and infections for years. I am finally pain free. I cannot believe how much this product has helped me. It has to be taken consistently but it is well worth it.

Iflora Nasal Health

Reviewer2216068님께서 8 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this product and still had some nighttime congestion. So when I ran out. I did not reorder. But after a week I realized that the congestion was much worse, so I reordered and have been using it ever since. So, it has been very helpful while not eliminating my problem entirely

Probiotics

Reviewer1399490님께서 3 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband & I both like this product.........no problem with our allergies. Have recommended it to our friends.

no difference

Reviewer1794079님께서 3 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i don't know if it's doing anything for good or bad. honestly, i could not tell any difference to my (mild) allergy. so i'm sticking to the multi-Probiotic powder (also by iFlora)

iFlora, Nasal Health, New Formula

Reviewer1615669님께서 2 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have taken most of the Veggie Caps and so far do not find they have improved my condition in any way.

1-10 / 20