KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 17
언어
정렬

KK

Reviewer2988553님께서 12 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

A couple days of this calms IBS like nothing else I've taken, including Rx

Saved me

5023739616866076317님께서 3 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have Coeliac Disease, Fructose Malabsorption and leaky gut syndrome and a whole heap of other food intolerances caused by the leaky gut. I was at the point where I was reacting to almost everything that I ate. Since being on IntestiNew my gut has healed so much that I'm no longer in pain when I eat and can now eat foods that I had developed an intolerance to (as long as they are gluten free and fructose free). Thank you so much.

Renew Life IntestiNew

Reviewer3003796님께서 11 01, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you have never spoken with anyone from this company... call them. Probably by far the most polite and knowledgeable persons I have ever spoken with. They will make recommendations for their products according to your symptoms and answer any question you may have. This product has been a key part in helping to heal intestinal lesions found in my tract along with Dr. Ohhira's Probiotic.

love this product

Reviewer1541079님께서 8 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking IntestiNEW for a couple of years now, and wish I had found it years ago. I have IBS, gluten & wheat allergies (to name a couple), leaky gut syndrome, and others. I found this when searching desperately for something to alleviate my suffering. I am so glad I found this. I find it helps calm my digestive system, keep me regular, and I just feel better when taking it. I often take 4-8 pills a day when having a flare up, and it takes care of it quickly. I highly recommend IntestiNEW.

Glad we got it

Reviewer1928110님께서 3 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has been a huge help in fighting candida.

It works.

Reviewer1319267님께서 8 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Highly recomend for diverticulitis

Quite good

TSTmalaysia님께서 6 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

but expensive

PRODUCTO ESTUPENDO

4627066465696958944님께서 8 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Producto de gran calidad y a buen precio.

Renew Life, IntestiNew

Reviewer2081312님께서 12 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product and good cleansing.

renew life intesnew

Reviewer2667168님께서 3 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have ibs it works