KO
1-8 / 8
언어
정렬

Great Success!

Reviewer2699919님께서 12 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My 10 year old mastiff has been suffering from pain due to arthritis and after taking the supplement, has been able to reduce his consumption of pain meds significantly. He is sleeping better and able to get up and move w/o that morning groan.

AWESOME!

Reviewer1426298님께서 5 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My dog was having hip issue and really having a problem walking sitting he was just in pain all the time. I have been giving him this tablet everyday and he has been running around! It been wonderful!

K.T.M

Reviewer2440835님께서 8 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My dog is old,because I give to him every morning this tablet, I think it is very good to him,and I will give to him forever.(sorry my English not to good,I'm from Hungary)

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Australian customers - do not order.

Reviewer2704269님께서 7 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Based on the reviews I was looking forward to receiving this product for my GSD. Unfortunately it was detained by Australian Quarantine. They did however say that a manufacturer's declaration may allow it entry depending on the content percentages. Unfortunately Renew Life was non responsive. Iherb gladly accepted having the entire shipment returned and were helpful in the matter. (Couldn't give it zero stars).

woof

Reviewer2854041님께서 9 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My dogs love these

まずまず

Reviewer1824452님께서 3 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

以前は違う物を購入していましたが、薬事法にかかるのか、日本で買えなくなったのでこちらのものにかえました。 老犬ですが、これを飲ませているので、今のところ自力で 歩いて散歩できています。

K Schrader

Reviewer2843380님께서 1 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ive been giving this tablet to my Westie for a month now and don't see much difference in her joints. I won't give up yet though.

See no change

Reviewer3311622님께서 9 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been giving this to my Border Collie/Husky mix for about 2 weeks and see no change. I have to continue giving him the meds from the vet.

1-8 / 8