KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 12
언어
정렬

No Victory Dance Yet

Reviewer1438208님께서 12 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been enduring many skin problems, the most enduring being extremely chapped lips (cheilitis), which has been persistent for 2 years. I have spent a lot of money and energy trying to find out what the problem is, finally realizing that it is systemic (arising from inside my mouth/stomach/intestines). At the advice of my nutritionist, I decided to try to rule out candida, and so bought the CandiZyme. I immediately noticed subtle (positive) changes in my digestion and elimation, which has typically been not so good over the past few years. My lips also slowly began to look better. At my medical doctor's suggestion, I am taking an anti-fungal to speed up the process, but I will go back to the CandiZyme if candida proves to be the cause of my chapped lips and symptoms arise again.

Candida yeast management

Reviewer2517771님께서 7 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to be working. No die-off symptoms.

Good product

Reviewer1869478님께서 8 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has helped some with bloating and my sleep problems of waking up at 3-4am and not being able to fall back to sleep.

Candizyme

Reviewer1374199님께서 9 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Don't notice any effect on the status for Candida but works well as a full spectrum enzyme.

Renew Life Candizyme

5400218285679437539님께서 4 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very potent and helpful. This product is very effective in eliminating candida alicante. To effectively eliminate candida you must break their walls to be able to fight them and this product does just that. Highly recommended.

Works well

Reviewer1795640님께서 3 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

has helped a lot with digestion and elimination.

non delivery

Reviewer1848060님께서 7 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My order has not as yet been delivered the date now being the 28th of July. I am obviously a little concerned as I placed my order from yourselves in order to save myself some money butit would appear I have no way of tracing what could have happened and will lose my money. I hope you can be of help Thank you Mary Emsley

Fresh !

Reviewer2923743님께서 2 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like that you informed me of the expiration date & it was true. Excellent service !

super

Reviewer3230391님께서 11 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

super

Great product

5640055923541823994님께서 10 26, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Shame that the website doesn't advise that import charges will be added by the courier before the product will be delivered Absolutely will not be ordering again from iHerb!!

1-10 / 12