KO
1-10 / 52
언어
정렬

Si, see, C

Reviewer1673932님께서 7 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

An excellent, well thought out, synergistic product from Rainbow Light! Highest rating from AZTECHS.

Great product

Reviewer2934413님께서 10 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this product with complete essential fatty acids/vitamin B & A and the Fatigued to Fantastic and I feel better than I had for a long time!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good formula that doesn't upset tummy...

DoctorMav님께서 10 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

...and helps those who suffer from mild constipation. This is one of the better Vit C powders on the market and reasonably priced.

Great price but....

Reviewer1477365님께서 2 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I trust Rainbow Light for our family's vitamin needs, however, this particular product tastes awful. They never advertised a great tasting product so it's my fault. We purchased two bottles because of the great value and now all we have to do is manage to drink it somehow. We may try mixing it with orange juice to see if it's more palatable. It mixes well with water other than a few granules at the bottom of the glass. Otherwise I'm happy with the product. There are several servings in a bottle because there are no fillers or sugars.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Not sure if it's good or bad

cvnativeinpa님께서 7 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm sure this product is very good for you, but it certainly doesn't taste too good. I bought this item thinking it was flavored; was I in for a surprise! All day I've had an awful aftertaste in my mouth and I can't seem to get rid of it. While I am sure the product is good for you, getting it down would be very difficult.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

High vitamin C formula and excellent price

4746957362192451370님께서 7 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is great, it can be added to your juice without making it taste bitter. There is little flavour to this powder although it is bitter if taken straight (which is not recommended). It has a red colour so colours drinks but that's not a worry for me. Only half a teaspoon is needed which gives much more than the recommended daily intake. So if you wanted to you could use less on a daily basis then use half a teaspoon around the cold season. Nearly everyone at work had the flu and with taking this daily I was lucky enough not to get it. Great immune booster :)

Anti-oxidant

Reviewer2678635님께서 2 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good way to take good quality Vit C.

Super!

4803189725789271799님께서 12 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's a little grainy, but it's made from real food as opposed to in a lab. i like that.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Like to use this in my smoothies

Reviewer2967029님께서 12 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really feel like this Vitamin C is a good product and that it is well made.

i love it

Reviewer1073728님께서 2 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great